• Welcome to Phoenix Rising!

Created in 2008, Phoenix Rising is the largest and oldest forum dedicated to furthering the understanding of and finding treatments for complex chronic illnesses such as chronic fatigue syndrome (ME/CFS), fibromyalgia (FM), long COVID, postural orthostatic tachycardia syndrome (POTS), mast cell activation syndrome (MCAS), and allied diseases.

To become a member, simply click the Register button at the top right.

Search results

1. 23lies

Managing Potassium Deficiency - Share your experience

Steve, I only reiterated the DMAA talk because of how personal that substance was to me in terms of personal productivity. When it became banned from work-out supplements I micro-dosed it in conjunction with caffeine to help manage the work day. As you probably know, the negative...
  2. 23lies

L-Histidine

Hi aquariusgirl, I've experimented with copper on and off for the past ten years or so. I think my original ambitions were stirred by the "pyroluria" craze, which blew up in the community way back when. When I saw Freddd come out of his forum hiatus to talk about copper, I definitely saw...
  3. 23lies

Managing Potassium Deficiency - Share your experience

Steve, The standout effects you experienced from the supplement Jack3d (now discontinued) came from a nasal decongestant called Methylhexanamine (DMAA). This substance in conjunction with caffeine will deliver extreme mental/physical stimulation. DMAA was the secret sauce to a majority of...
  4. 23lies

Above lab range Folate and high B12?

Methylation has become an alternative health "fad", so be careful with your approach. You'll notice that many of the people here promoting the megadosing of B12/B9 are still searching for answers. Every single B vitamin modulates blood sugar at some level. It's a temporary effect and it...
  5. 23lies

L-Histidine

http://forums.phoenixrising.me/index.php?threads/refeeding-syndrome-the-clues-to-healing-via-induced-deficiencies.41605/
  6. 23lies

L-Histidine

I never had any luck with L-histidine alone, but I've had some interesting results with L-Carnosine over the years. Carnosine is the dipeptide of alanine and histidine. I was first introduced to Carnosine in the body-building world when the pre-workout supplement obsession first began (god...