• Welcome to Phoenix Rising!

Created in 2008, Phoenix Rising is the largest and oldest forum dedicated to furthering the understanding of, and finding treatments for, complex chronic illnesses such as chronic fatigue syndrome (ME/CFS), fibromyalgia, long COVID, postural orthostatic tachycardia syndrome (POTS), mast cell activation syndrome (MCAS), and allied diseases.

To become a member, simply click the Register button at the top right.

Search results

1. A

A Proven Treatment-Cure for Chronic Epsten Barr Virus

Hi, That's a good question. Now you are getting into deep microbiology here, meaning differentiating viral strains. Doctors specialized in treating CEBV will utilize specialized labs to make blood tests to determine if you have CEBV and what exact Epstein Viral strain you have. You might have...
  2. A

Hi Leon, Welcome to post questions here as you like. Abdulrahman
  3. A

Hi Danny, When you cure yourself of CFS-ME or at least achieve a total cure of the severe bacterial infections that are a major factor in majority of CFS-ME patients, then welcome to come and tell me what i know and don't know. I developed my own cure for dangerous strains of Mycoplasma which...
  4. A

Hello JES, You mentioned that most people have antibodies to HHV-6. This is true. And of course i am sure many people have antibodies to Mycoplasma Pneumonia and such people may not have CFS. The question is: Have you read my postings on mutations of viruses and bacteria which have the same...
  5. A

Study The Wild Animals and You Will Improve......

Finally, your comments are now becoming partly scientific based, and funny. But you have not cured yourself so why the extreme confidence? I would wait until you are actually able to solve medical problems by yourself before assuming superior thinking or knowledge. The Bear, particularly the...
  6. A

Study The Wild Animals and You Will Improve......

Hello, For those of you with Chronic Disease Syndrome and ME, I am sure many of you would like to advance forward toward a higher level of health, with more energy, less disease symptoms, less pain, and more happiness. All very worthy goals for each of us to reach. How many of you have...
  7. A

High-Dose Selenium Significantly Improves My Fatigue and Brain Fog

Hi Hip, You always ask good questions. Selenium, when absorbed from an organic source, stimulates the brain because its role is essential in the thinking and idea formation of the Neurons or Brain Cells which interconnect in the brain. The human brain is actually an Electronic-Organic computer...
  8. A

Barbara, I agree 100% with the example above on those Cancer patients mixing chemotherapy with Natural Cancer medicines, and then claiming a cancer cure based upon the alternative medicine they applied. Totally unscientific. However, i also accept and respect those who claim a success using...
  9. A

Hello JES. 1- I had 70% of the official Symptoms list for Chronic Fatigue Syndrome so I met the disease criteria. This was from years 1994 to 2001. 2- Gradually with Natural Medicine research and practice i reduced symptoms down to 40% of the official list in years 2001 to 2012. 3- In 2012...
  10. A

Hi Knackers, 1- If you are asking about the Iodine Mouthwash, these are available from different brands at Pharmacies so you should be able to buy similar product in your city or online. Just ask at the pharmacy counter for: An iodine based Mouthwash Or ask for: A Povidone Mouthwash [ any...
  11. A

Hello, Has Anyone Cured Their CFS by 100%

Thank you for the deep insight, I'll get a lawyer to proofread my messages from now on. I added the words "Syndrome Disease" to the original message although the title already clearly states "CFS" which cannot be anything but Chronic Fatigue Syndrome on this Board.. And by the...
  12. A

Hello, Wanted to provide feedback on my present condition, with some good news also. But first have a question for those who tried the NO treatment : What are the results you felt after using ISOBIDE medicine per my recommended dosage and frequency.? Thank you and your detailed reply will be...
  13. A

Hello, Has Anyone Cured Their CFS by 100%

Hi, I cured my CFS in June 2015 after 21 years of disease, you can search my name for past input. Would like to see this message to be used as a compilation of those who succeeded in eradicating their Chronic Fatigue Syndrome Disease. So, I welcome people to share their experience in actually...
  14. A

Dear Fellow CFS Patients, People are wondering about the exact mechanism for how the Nitro supplements or Medications such as ISOBIDE work to improve or cure CFS. I researched this and already provided a detailed response at...
  15. A

The Undetectable Infection

Hello Hip, I disagree completely with your analysis above on why Herpes family viruses are not one of the major triggering factors in CFS/ME. You have allowed yourself to follow a 30 year old mainstream medical reasoning without using a true logical analysis that uses independent...
  16. A

Hi Quality, I suggest first reading all of my posts on this website and others contributions on the same topics. This disease needs patience and years of reading and self education. Last few months i was taking: 1- AHCC Rice Bran extract,four capsules daily mostly to kill off the standard...
  17. A

Hi DJ, I am planning to post a detailed write-up on my health.. As of this date i am free of all Chronic Fatigue symptoms particularly the viral illnesses which caused the upper respiratory infections, overall body tiredness, brain fog, feelings of constant infection agent in your body. My...
  18. A

I am undergoing ozone therapy

Hi Sushi, The Hydrogen Peroxide is a major oxident, meaning it will attack organic structure molecules and break them down. This is what happened to the artery and vein inner lining. So one solution is to go on a high anti-oxident repair program using: 1- Vitamin C 2000 mg per day. 2- Organic...
  19. A

Anyone with persistent EBV IGM titers that dont leave? CAEBV worries

Hello Pyr, I suggest getting blood testing for Human Herpes Virus-6 as it is the only one which makes sense according to all of the data you provided. It is well known to be an infective agent causing an autoimmune reaction and Multiple Sclerosis in some people...
  20. A

Anyone with persistent EBV IGM titers that dont leave? CAEBV worries

Hello, Welcome to the Club of Unfortunates....The EBV disease has several variants: 1- EBV standard mononucleosis, the kissing disease. This is just called EBV meaning Epstein Barr Virus. Not dangerous, the average immune system recovers and it’s gone in about 3 to 6 months maximum as an...
  21. A

Hi, Very good question. I recall now. In Mid-December-2014 i started getting overall gum pain in the mouth that could only have been caused by one of the supplements, i suspected that Herpeze formula was the main cause, although i was also taking Larrea RX herb four tablets daily which are...
  22. A

Hi Barbara, We are all mice caught in a very, very complicated maze called CFID. And if you can get out alone through your own thinking, experimenttation, and knowledge then you are a genius mouse and i would follow you out that final exit.......without a doubt. Would love to see you finding...
  23. A

Thank you Wayne, Very kind of you to encourage and appreciate others. The contribution above was helped by the many who disagreed, because i wanted to respond in a logical and informative manner to their comments. However, all one can say is that success is the best advertisement, so to all...
  24. A

Hi, Didn't curiousity kill the cat? And Isn't it bad enough that you have chronic fatigue? I was planning to give an update, but thought its best to give it time and wait longer. Well its been about four months now, and thanks to god and all the expereince people have shared, i do not have...
  25. A

Patent filing for the use of nitric oxide with or without B-cell depletion in CFS

Hi Greg, I took the 20 mg size capsules [ did not find tablets which are best], and then emptied the capsule contents into my mouth and chewed slowly for 20 minutes, twice daily 10 hours apart for 7 days total. On last two days was able to take three capsules 6 hours apart as headaches...
  26. A

Patent filing for the use of nitric oxide with or without B-cell depletion in CFS

Update June 8, 2015: Gregh, I am doing very well now expecially after eliminating the bacterial infections with a 12 day course of Levofloxacin Antibiotic. Something has definatly changed in my body because sleep is far deeper, energy is more constant and athigher levels during the day. So...
  27. A

Hello, Unfortunately during the five day expereiment with NO, i had a heavy infection with influenza virus...just after an Epstein Barr flare. Last two days recovered from a bacterial pnuomonia using Levofloxacine antobiotic 500 mg per day, feel very well today. Too early to judge if any major...
  28. A

Little Breakthrough: There are different strains of EBV and some cause cancer

I think with a different logic. Its a logic based upon studying science and medical test data without getting brainwashed by doctors perceptions or illogical statements. In the case above where you say that you question if the Herpes viruses are the trigger for ME and CFID; lets take a...
  29. A

Hi MSF, Please allow me to organize some thoughts so that the scientific clarity is high: 1. Chronic Fatigue Syndrome patients, whose primary Herpes family infection is EBV, do not have the standard EBV of the garden variety type which is defeated by the immune system after six months maximum...
  30. A

Hello, In response to the above messages, please note that: 1- The vast majority of doctors are flunkies on the subject of Microbiology. This is one major reason why they cannot fathom the connection between the as-found infections in you and CFID. When you study medicine by yourself in a...