• Welcome to Phoenix Rising!

Created in 2008, Phoenix Rising is the largest and oldest forum dedicated to furthering the understanding of, and finding treatments for, complex chronic illnesses such as chronic fatigue syndrome (ME/CFS), fibromyalgia, long COVID, postural orthostatic tachycardia syndrome (POTS), mast cell activation syndrome (MCAS), and allied diseases.

To become a member, simply click the Register button at the top right.

Search results

1. babiediva2002

Dysautonomia, Pyroluria, maybe both ? 23andme results

I admittedly dont know the particulars involved. I am type 3 EDS, which involves no genetic testing in that sense (is similar to the type of diagnostic criteria described in the site below.). But this site was updated recently and quotes a 70 - 93 percent rate of accuracy. I only know of Marfans...
  2. babiediva2002

Glad to hear you are feeling better. :) Also glad to hear you have ruled out EDS; I hope you were able to do the same with Marfan's, which doesn't necessarily involve hypermobility. :) Best of luck.
  3. babiediva2002

Awww, man. Some of the stuff your are saying. :( I hope I dont get an affirmative answer, but are you by chance hypermobile? That is, *double-jointed*, as most people tend to say? Maybe in fingers and/or elbows and knees? Forgive me for being so forward about it, its just that mitral valve...