• Welcome to Phoenix Rising!

Created in 2008, Phoenix Rising is the largest and oldest forum dedicated to furthering the understanding of, and finding treatments for, complex chronic illnesses such as chronic fatigue syndrome (ME/CFS), fibromyalgia, long COVID, postural orthostatic tachycardia syndrome (POTS), mast cell activation syndrome (MCAS), and allied diseases.

To become a member, simply click the Register button at the top right.

Search results

1. Maya

Family planning when you are young and have CFS

Maya: Thank you SOC and Gingergrrl for you open words. I am sorry for you Gingergrrl, that you couldn't fullfill your family wishes. When I wrote this thread yesterday, I felt how much this is effecting me, probably because I always wanted to live in a big community around me and being now left...
  2. Maya

Family planning when you are young and have CFS

Hi, I am the carer of Willi, writing this for us, because he cannot use a computer (vision problems). We are a young couple and confronted with this terrible disability since one year. We are engaged and want to marry. But the situation is very difficult, especially financially. I am...
  3. Maya

Is it Chronic Fatigue or could it be something else?

Hello, we are new in the forum. Its me, Maya and my engaged (lets call him Willi), who cannot write directly, because he has issues with his eyes. I am doing all email/computer/writing/reading work for him. So I spend my time to be his "voice" in the internet. We are looking for advice from...