• Welcome to Phoenix Rising!

Created in 2008, Phoenix Rising is the largest and oldest forum dedicated to furthering the understanding of, and finding treatments for, complex chronic illnesses such as chronic fatigue syndrome (ME/CFS), fibromyalgia, long COVID, postural orthostatic tachycardia syndrome (POTS), mast cell activation syndrome (MCAS), and allied diseases.

To become a member, simply click the Register button at the top right.

Search results

1. T

what tests to ask GP for (re treatment with Dr. Myhill)

I have already been diagnosed with ME I have had it for 18 years. Can you direct me to the appropriate part of the NICE guidlines to see which tests my GP should offer for treatment? Have had a look but unable to locate. Thankyou:)
  2. T

Thanks. hopefly can find NICE guidelines. :-)
  3. T

Dr. Myhill- outcomes of treatment -good,bad,indifferent (poll)

:)Have you been treated by Dr Myhill? How did you get on? Or do you know somebody who has? Have you/they had any improvement? Thank you for your contributions. :)
  4. T

Can anyone help please ? I have had ME for 18 years and I am now considering having some tests done through Dr Myhill. Can anyone advise as to which tests a GP would be more favourable to me having through the NHS?. I have a new GP and will be seeing him for the first time regarding the...