• Welcome to Phoenix Rising!

Created in 2008, Phoenix Rising is the largest and oldest forum dedicated to furthering the understanding of and finding treatments for complex chronic illnesses such as chronic fatigue syndrome (ME/CFS), fibromyalgia (FM), long COVID, postural orthostatic tachycardia syndrome (POTS), mast cell activation syndrome (MCAS), and allied diseases.

To become a member, simply click the Register button at the top right.

Search results

1. C

Valcyte dangers

I know that there are only a handful of people that I can find that are doing the protocol so I was hoping to keep all of us together so I'm creating a facebook page for this topic specifically so that we can bounce things off one another and ask each other questions. If you would like to be...
  2. C

Valcyte dangers

I haven't heard back from Saint but I read one of her first paragraphs in this topic and noted that she is taking the generic of diflucan (I believe it is flucanozale) and I was told by my doctor and my pharmacist not to take my diflucan with the Celebrex. Furthermore, she also said that Dr...
  3. C

Valcyte dangers

Dreamer, Please do keep us posted. We really need each other to bounce results off with. My doctor said the duration of time to take this combination was for 4 months however, someone closer to Dr. Pridgen said that it could take 4-6 months before you are feeling better. It appears that Saint...
  4. C

Valcyte dangers

Hi there! I don't know where to turn. I have been on the Pridgen protocol for over a month and don't feel any difference for better or worse. I know there are others on this as well but I have only seen a rare comment about someone writing much about it. If they say it worked and someone asks a...