• Welcome to Phoenix Rising!

Created in 2008, Phoenix Rising is the largest and oldest forum dedicated to furthering the understanding of, and finding treatments for, complex chronic illnesses such as chronic fatigue syndrome (ME/CFS), fibromyalgia, long COVID, postural orthostatic tachycardia syndrome (POTS), mast cell activation syndrome (MCAS), and allied diseases.

To become a member, simply click the Register button at the top right.

Search results

1. JHDS

Sequential Amalgam Removal

Yeah, that's pretty much how I approached the situation. My dentist is an "accredited" IAOMT dentist, which is the highest level of membership. So while in large part I'm sure that all that really means is that they pay their annual dues, it also entails certain educational requirements. He's...
  2. JHDS

Thank you all for your responses. I very much appreciate it. @pone I actually have two reasons. First, based the research I've done, it was recommended to do them one at a time with at least a month or two in between each replacement, so as to not create any type of "healing crisis." Second, it...
  3. JHDS

Thank you for the reply, @minkeygirl ! When you say that you found it made zero difference in how you felt, are you referring to the amalgam replacement in general?
  4. JHDS

Hello all, I've recently been going to an IAOMT trained dentist to attend to my 6 amalgam fillings and one root canal. In the past 3 months I've had 2 of my amalgam fillings replaced with bio-compatible materials (as shown by a Clifford blood test). Each replacement has left me somewhat...