• Welcome to Phoenix Rising!

Created in 2008, Phoenix Rising is the largest and oldest forum dedicated to furthering the understanding of, and finding treatments for, complex chronic illnesses such as chronic fatigue syndrome (ME/CFS), fibromyalgia, long COVID, postural orthostatic tachycardia syndrome (POTS), mast cell activation syndrome (MCAS), and allied diseases.

To become a member, simply click the Register button at the top right.

Search results

1. S

TMG, tiredness and panicky

Hey I have developed two painful mouth ulcers since trying the liver supplements, is this some sort of load on my immunity or toxic metal dump? Thanks
  2. S

Freddd you are the man :thumbsup: Will give this a whirl for 3 months
  3. S

Hey all Hope you are well. I'm an undermethylator. Seasonal allergies/crashes, low motivation during the summer (when everyone else is buzzing around) and I don't have the confidence for holidays due to the way my system goes in reverse gear. I have been diagnosed hypogonadism and struggling...
  4. S

Loss of personality and various symptoms

Cheerio :) I think I'm going to stay in my apartment for a couple weeks to just let my body offload some excesses
  5. S

Had really bad eye floaters, brain fog and paranoia today :( Just applied a pump of pregnenolone and it's helped massively, but I hate doing it blindly
  6. S

I've been using the Life-Flo creams, 15mg per pump, I didn't test for progesterone but I've been following the protocol of boosting progesterone in order to boost the cortisol production line and hopefully get my thick hair and energy back. Initially I was using the pregnenolone but it seemed...
  7. S

Hi Tammy thanks for the welcome great to be here. It was a blood test measured about two months ago but it is after this when I tried to improve my cortisol and testosterone levels with pregnenolone, progesterone and DHEA that the spaciness, lethargy, excess sleeping and lack of apathy started...
  8. S

High dose vitamins causing a crash?

Had exactly the same response with high dose vitamin C, my theory is it increases norepinephrine which is a strong adrenal stimulant. Breathlessness in particular, struggled to walk up stairs. B5 also gives me increased energy then a crash, muscle weakness and hairloss.
  9. S

Hi all I've been following the forum for about a year and having tried almost everything that is suggested for CFS and AF out there, I have improved but have recently hit a brick wall and it's been devastating. I have been using transdermal pregnenolone and for a while I felt really calm and...