• Welcome to Phoenix Rising!

Created in 2008, Phoenix Rising is the largest and oldest forum dedicated to furthering the understanding of, and finding treatments for, complex chronic illnesses such as chronic fatigue syndrome (ME/CFS), fibromyalgia, long COVID, postural orthostatic tachycardia syndrome (POTS), mast cell activation syndrome (MCAS), and allied diseases.

To become a member, simply click the Register button at the top right.

Search results

1. acker

Is it really worth the fight?

totally hear ya, dd
  2. acker

soboredandtrapped

- I WOULD RATHER BE ALONE!! cohabiting is hell dammit
  3. acker

acker

4. acker

things i'd like to do, dammit!

always i would like to do more - run, jump, skip, play - and i sort of miss going out - listening to a band and dinner. would love to go back to work part time. would like to go on a camping weekend. anything. suddenly had the hankering to go to a bike rally. would like to be able to walk...
  5. acker

re-register car, or let it lapse?

! thank you, friend! for understanding and stuff. terrible theft story for you. and it really is all about letting go. I realise it is pointless being so hooked on the intention to drive again... but I loved it..! love my wheels... clearly I need to address the clingyness issue...
  6. acker

re-register car, or let it lapse?

just having a circular dialogue with myself. registration is due in 2 weeks. car is at a friend's as he is also my mechanic, and i'm deciding between car being used/ useful, or just sitting there. i want it to have low km's. then i feel that could be selfish. but it's MY car. i've kept...