• Welcome to Phoenix Rising!

Created in 2008, Phoenix Rising is the largest and oldest forum dedicated to furthering the understanding of, and finding treatments for, complex chronic illnesses such as chronic fatigue syndrome (ME/CFS), fibromyalgia, long COVID, postural orthostatic tachycardia syndrome (POTS), mast cell activation syndrome (MCAS), and allied diseases.

To become a member, simply click the Register button at the top right.

Search results

1. goldberry

My new autonomic cardiologist wants to hospitalize me for tests!!!

@Roxanne Martin I am another human with head pressure. Haha, I don't think I get to say that very often. Feel free to message me if you want to discuss symptoms, it might be helpful for us both to not feel so isolated in our head squeezy worlds : ]
  2. goldberry

1 hour remission, random occurrence of apparent shift in brain chemistry

I don't see too many mentions of head pressure. This is one of my symptoms, too. In 2013, a pineal cyst was found (the pineal gland is in the center of the brain) and I attributed my head pressure and dizziness to that. However, after alleviating all of those symptoms months later using a...
  3. goldberry

Chronic Brain Fog & Genome Data Help?

Kieran, you might find this site useful. I have been on it lately and it has helped me. I also struggle with a lot of cognitive symptoms, including head pressure which is most uncomfortable. Though excitotoxicity can be quite uncomfortable, too. To begin work on methylation, you first want to...
  4. goldberry

Worried about reaction to minocyline. Severe head pressure

@skyfall Has your head pressure relieved yet? I ask because I am experiencing this symptom, though not related to antibiotic use.
  5. goldberry

Beginning the Yasko protocol

Furthermore - today I've been experiencing a weird sensation in my chest. Not palpitations or rapid heart rate, but almost a feeling of my heart giving out. That's the best I can describe it. Ivery also started having panic symptoms in my thought patterns. It's been ages since I've felt this and...
  6. goldberry

After almost 2 years - still struggling with my protocol

This might be helpful for you, if you haven't already seen it. It's from my Yasko Methylation Pathway Analysis to help sort out which B12 you need, based on your genetic data.
  7. goldberry

Beginning the Yasko protocol

Hello everyone, I have been reading these forums for a long time, but have only just now created an account and decided to say Hullo. Hullo! : ] So, I have a whole bunch of symptoms and they alternate daily it seems. I'm beginning the Yasko protocol outlined in her workbook. It seems the...