• Welcome to Phoenix Rising!

Created in 2008, Phoenix Rising is the largest and oldest forum dedicated to furthering the understanding of and finding treatments for complex chronic illnesses such as chronic fatigue syndrome (ME/CFS), fibromyalgia (FM), long COVID, postural orthostatic tachycardia syndrome (POTS), mast cell activation syndrome (MCAS), and allied diseases.

To become a member, simply click the Register button at the top right.

Search results

1. D

Dr. Pridgen's 9 different cocktail mix patents & research under Dr. Carol Duffy name

Go to dr pridgens corporate website and email him from there. He has set up a company to profit from the fibro research he is doing. I forget the name of his co. He will tell you that he will help you by communicating With your dr thru email and he will give your dr the info for the trial as...
  2. D

Valcyte dangers

I will be contacting my dr (dr podell) tomorrow to confirm the non disclosure is done and we can move forward with the treatment. I want to be on the drugs by 7/3. Will keep you posted. Had no idea it could be 4-6 months.
  3. D

Valcyte dangers

I'm sorry this pridgen protocol isn't doing anything for you ( so far). Of course this is also upsetting news to me since i will be on it soon. After being sick so long and so many failed attempts to help in this illness I am pretty cynical about any dr announcing amazing results. Good luck...
  4. D

Valcyte dangers

I am getting the pridgen drugs from my dr this week hopefully - has it worked for you?
  5. D

Dr. Pridgen's 9 different cocktail mix patents & research under Dr. Carol Duffy name

I contacted dr pridgen and he is communicating with my dr here in nj to get me the same drugs as the trial. I really don't know how it will go, been sick so long I try not to get too excited