• Welcome to Phoenix Rising!

Created in 2008, Phoenix Rising is the largest and oldest forum dedicated to furthering the understanding of, and finding treatments for, complex chronic illnesses such as chronic fatigue syndrome (ME/CFS), fibromyalgia, long COVID, postural orthostatic tachycardia syndrome (POTS), mast cell activation syndrome (MCAS), and allied diseases.

To become a member, simply click the Register button at the top right.

Search results

1. innaz

Candida & Biofilms - Theory & Protocol

I just read the post. A lot of information! My question is about Protocol (Detach Matrix, Target Microbes, Cleanup & Repopulate with good guys – using Resistant Starch). How long would you continue each step before proceeding to next? Is it enough to take Candex for phase one or should it be...
  2. innaz

Thank You. I just started on Coconut Oil. I will read the thread you recommended. I appreciate the help. So far the strict diet (no sugar of any kind and no carbs) didn't produce any noticeable results. I guess I need to explore other things.
  3. innaz

Hi, I also just started Candida diet 6 weeks ago and I take Caprylic Acid. I was wondering if you have any updates on how you are feeling and what works for you. I just started a group for people who are on Candida Diet. Please join as and share your experience. I am hoping we can support each...