• Welcome to Phoenix Rising!

Created in 2008, Phoenix Rising is the largest and oldest forum dedicated to furthering the understanding of and finding treatments for complex chronic illnesses such as chronic fatigue syndrome (ME/CFS), fibromyalgia (FM), long COVID, postural orthostatic tachycardia syndrome (POTS), mast cell activation syndrome (MCAS), and allied diseases.

To become a member, simply click the Register button at the top right.

Search results

1. katemelissa

What constitutes healing of ME/CFS/FMS?

Hi Whodathunkit, My sentiments exactly, I couldn't agree more. Normally, if someone were to ask my opinion I would usually advise against the 'do it yourself' approach as I know most people will not put in the groundwork required to make the difference to their own health in a safe and measured...
  2. katemelissa

Thanks whodathunkit. I have never told anyone these things before as it is so complicated. I would just devour the internet (and pheonix rising) to try to get answers. It is nice to think there are others out there like me. I thought I was the only one. Thanks for the encouragement, its is much...
  3. katemelissa

I am reading everyone opinions with much interest. A few years ago I was diagnosed with pernicious anemia and autoimmune gastritis so was prescribed hydroxycobalamin (all you can get on NHS). I found that hydroxy was useless for me and that a methylcobalamin infusion was so fantastic that...
  4. katemelissa

Help with B12 confusion

I am new to this forum and have never posted before, however I have (for decades now) had a serum b12 that is either very high or 'out of range' (now over 2000). My liver function tests are all ok according to the NHS (unfortunately I've lost all faith in our medical system-not fit for purpose)...