• Welcome to Phoenix Rising!

Created in 2008, Phoenix Rising is the largest and oldest forum dedicated to furthering the understanding of, and finding treatments for, complex chronic illnesses such as chronic fatigue syndrome (ME/CFS), fibromyalgia, long COVID, postural orthostatic tachycardia syndrome (POTS), mast cell activation syndrome (MCAS), and allied diseases.

To become a member, simply click the Register button at the top right.

Search results

1. U

Very low DHEA/DHEA:Cortisol Ratio in a 28-year-old male?

Hi Heapsreal! My DHEA arrived on Saturday, and I've been giving that a try; 50mg in the morning. I suspect this may be too high a dose - unfortunately, they are in capsule form, which will make splitting them rather problematic! So far, I have mixed thoughts on DHEA - I find it quite...
  2. U

Hi again, folks - just a quick update! Firstly, thanks for your responses. I've acquired some Phosphatidylserine, and have been experimenting with it for the last few days. My current regimen is a 300mg dose with my evening meal, followed by additional 300mg doses every hour as necessary. It...
  3. U

Hi there folks, I recently received the results from a 24-hour Salivary Cortisol/DHEA profile via Genova Diagnostics, and I would be interested in hearing your thoughts on the results; My cortisol levels appear to be outside the normal range, but not critically so; however, my DHEA and...