• Welcome to Phoenix Rising!

Created in 2008, Phoenix Rising is the largest and oldest forum dedicated to furthering the understanding of, and finding treatments for, complex chronic illnesses such as chronic fatigue syndrome (ME/CFS), fibromyalgia, long COVID, postural orthostatic tachycardia syndrome (POTS), mast cell activation syndrome (MCAS), and allied diseases.

To become a member, simply click the Register button at the top right.

Search results

1. L

Moringa oleifera - anybody tried it?

I tried it. I got it from wholefoods online. I am in UK. My experience was couldn't tolerate it. Everytime I tried it I felt I got strong detox symptoms and my body couldn't cope. I got them even of a eighth of a teaspoon, so very little. I tried it several times, each time same problem...
  2. L

Hi I tried Moringa several times in the last year. Unfortunately I struggled with it. I seemed to have high detox effects which I couldn't tolerate, I have servere M.E and am very poorly. I still couldn't cope with it even when I took 0.25tsp (quarter) very small amount. I brought the powder...
  3. L

What category do you fall into for your diet?

Hi Ally I don't think it is a matter of going cold turkey. For me it was a natural process, listening to my body and more importantly listening to my inner voice not listening to others, external beliefs, theories etc I started by eliminating problem foods through trial and error although I...
  4. L

What category do you fall into for your diet?

Hello I know this is a old post but I would like to share my thoughts. I was vegetarian when I got ill have been on and off for many years. Now three years into the illness my diet has completely changed and I am border line Vegan, I eat honey so I cannot say I am vegan and I haven't looked...
  5. L

Sorry forgot to mention, I take the powdered form.
  6. L

Hello I am new to this site. Briefly I got severe ME nearly 3 years ago and I am housebound, and affected severely physically and cognitively. I have tried lots of things and came across Moringa some months ago. I started to take it with Maca but it made me feel worse so I stopped. I...