• Welcome to Phoenix Rising!

Created in 2008, Phoenix Rising is the largest and oldest forum dedicated to furthering the understanding of, and finding treatments for, complex chronic illnesses such as chronic fatigue syndrome (ME/CFS), fibromyalgia, long COVID, postural orthostatic tachycardia syndrome (POTS), mast cell activation syndrome (MCAS), and allied diseases.

To become a member, simply click the Register button at the top right.

Search results

1. M

Yet another 23andme interpretation request. Thank you.

Thank you, I'll give that a try.
  2. M

Thank you so much for the reply. I was taking Methyl B12. I'm going to have to try it again. I was taking folate, B12 and B6 (all the active proper forms). Decided to drop them all, but I know I need to go back to the folate sooner rather than later. Perhaps I'll retry the B12 and folate...
  3. M

I hope this is the correct forum. Does anyone have thoughts on my results. A little background. CFS for 18 years. I do have a chronic infection and am pretty sure that's what's causing the CFS, but I wanted to see if any these results have any relevance to the CFS. I do not tolerate B...
  4. M

Copper - Your Hair Mineral Test

Hi. I'm pretty new here so I don't know if this has been discussed anywhere else. If it has perhaps someone can direct me? I'm pretty sure I have a situation with bio-unavailable copper. I have high histamine issues and now am having a hard time taking iron which I desperately need. My blood...