• Welcome to Phoenix Rising!

Created in 2008, Phoenix Rising is the largest and oldest forum dedicated to furthering the understanding of, and finding treatments for, complex chronic illnesses such as chronic fatigue syndrome (ME/CFS), fibromyalgia, long COVID, postural orthostatic tachycardia syndrome (POTS), mast cell activation syndrome (MCAS), and allied diseases.

To become a member, simply click the Register button at the top right.

Search results

1. D

THE STAGES OF METHYLATION AND HEALING

I have a healing pattern that I think is odd. For the past 15 years I've had on and off brain fog and fatigue with back and neck pain - and unbalanced vision or fuzzy on the edges. The symptoms are at their worse after a stressful event or during periods of excess coffee consumption. The last...
  2. D

Methylation and inflammation

I don't know if it's wrong for you. I didn't feel well when I was doing kale, blueberry, avocado and almond milk shakes in the morning. I also threw in a few tablespoons of high quality fish oil with 3-5 cups of kale in mine. Might be worth doing 23andme to see where your week points are.
  3. D

Hi Prema, most of what I've read has been from this forum. Richvank talks about with regard to fredd's issues with veg. There are a few google searches that lead to more technical paper but below is a good start...
  4. D

When I started methyl b12, methylfolate, TMG, P5P I had throbbing in my forehead and eyes. Every morning I woke up without the throbbing but sure enough 45 minutes after swallowing the pills it would startup again. I'm guessing this was inflammation. I lowered my doses, introduced curcumin and...