• Welcome to Phoenix Rising!

Created in 2008, Phoenix Rising is the largest and oldest forum dedicated to furthering the understanding of, and finding treatments for, complex chronic illnesses such as chronic fatigue syndrome (ME/CFS), fibromyalgia, long COVID, postural orthostatic tachycardia syndrome (POTS), mast cell activation syndrome (MCAS), and allied diseases.

To become a member, simply click the Register button at the top right.

Search results

1. S

Methylation Pathway Panel results - Analysis?

I found some info in this thread that may help you http://forums.phoenixrising.me/index.php?threads/methylation-pathway-analysis.19451/
  2. S

Treatment for mthfr 1298 (homo) and chronic fatigue/depression?

Thanks. I had actually read your thread in hopes of finding some more info. Unfortunately, not many replies, like you stated. I haven't spent any money yet on any of those genetic tests and I doubt I will. (The mthfr diagnosis was actually from a lipid panel test may doc ordered so covered by...
  3. S

Calling all experts

I'm also 1298++ and am curious about your journey. I'll be watching this thread and hoping you find a protocol that works for you.
  4. S

Thanks! I've read up on all the links provided. Lots of great info! I'm hoping to find others who are also mthfr 1298 homozygous. Curious to hear what has worked for them.
  5. S

I'm pretty new to this as I've just discovered I am homozygous for mthfr 1298. The heavy fatigue started about 3 -4 years ago. Was able to find a decent doc last year who found that my thyroid levels were borderline low and put me on 60mg Armour thyroid. This helped decrease my fatigue slightly...