• Welcome to Phoenix Rising!

Created in 2008, Phoenix Rising is the largest and oldest forum dedicated to furthering the understanding of, and finding treatments for, complex chronic illnesses such as chronic fatigue syndrome (ME/CFS), fibromyalgia, long COVID, postural orthostatic tachycardia syndrome (POTS), mast cell activation syndrome (MCAS), and allied diseases.

To become a member, simply click the Register button at the top right.

Search results

1. A

Sudden energy bursts - what could it be?

So i tried to go to the bed at 19:30-20:30 last week (whole week), fall asleep maybe at 22:00 (with some sleep tea and some days had to take mirtazapine) and slept till 9:00 and i was fine (with several awakenings after 4:00). But i had to took half day vacation for that. Because when i get to...
  2. A

When i wake up unrested, i never recover from it during the day. Maybe i yawn less later in the day, but i feel bad all day. Sometimes i wake up rested, but it goes down in an hour and sometimes i wake up fine and can go thru entire day and all is fine. I read in another thread here (from Barry)...
  3. A

Hello. For a long time (since puberty, now i'm 30) i've been having a problem falling asleep. Before, i was able to wake up rested when sleeped long enough. Rested means for me, that i don't feel that my head is "heavy", i don't yawn entire day and simply i don't think about how i'm sleepy and...