• Welcome to Phoenix Rising!

Created in 2008, Phoenix Rising is the largest and oldest forum dedicated to furthering the understanding of, and finding treatments for, complex chronic illnesses such as chronic fatigue syndrome (ME/CFS), fibromyalgia, long COVID, postural orthostatic tachycardia syndrome (POTS), mast cell activation syndrome (MCAS), and allied diseases.

To become a member, simply click the Register button at the top right.

Search results

1. S

PEM vs. med reaction vs. viral die off?

Can you tell me what brand of Monolaurin you are taking? It sounds like something I might want to try. Thanks.
  2. S

Bad reaction to LCF: is it detox or what?

Thank you so much for responding. I guess you are the one who's protocol I am trying to follow. I am so grateful for it. Just the B12's and Folate made a big difference, and now adding LCF, I think I will see even more improvement. I feel it is giving me more energy, but I will try the 3 smaller...
  3. S

Bad reaction to LCF: is it detox or what?

I have been taking the MeB12, Folate, and adenosylb12 for a few months. I noticed a big improvement in mood and energy. I just started adding the Doctor's Best LCF. I started small and worked up to half a capsule. It seems to cause loose stools, depression, and anxiety. Is this a detox reaction...
  4. S

23andme results and some questions about supplements

Thanks for the information. It has been about 2 1/2 months since I started the supplements. I will get some potassium and niacin. My potassium was low normal on my last blood test. I will try the carnitine since lack of energy is one of my main symptoms.
  5. S

Caledonia, thank you very much for your reply. I just read Start Low and Go Slow. I started with one thing at a time and with 1/4 of the Folate and MethylB12 tablets, and gradually upped the dosage. I had to start lower with the AdenoB12 for some reason. I broke off a tiny piece at first and...
  6. S

This web site has helped enormously and I have tried to read as much as possible. I finally have my Genetic Genie results. I already started the supplements because I didn't want to wait for the test results. I would appreciate any suggestions for these mutations. Here are my results: VDR Bsm...