• Welcome to Phoenix Rising!

Created in 2008, Phoenix Rising is the largest and oldest forum dedicated to furthering the understanding of, and finding treatments for, complex chronic illnesses such as chronic fatigue syndrome (ME/CFS), fibromyalgia, long COVID, postural orthostatic tachycardia syndrome (POTS), mast cell activation syndrome (MCAS), and allied diseases.

To become a member, simply click the Register button at the top right.

Search results

1. F

hard heartbeat/ lower than normal blood pressure

Also, when I just walked around my house for exercise abd my heart pounds faster and harder. I know faster is normal with exercise, but the hard heartbeat where my shirt is bouncing up and down. No pain just pounding.
  2. F

hard heartbeat/ lower than normal blood pressure

Need some help, please. Two and half years ago I had really bad side effects from an antibiotic. One of the many effects is that it has damaged my autonomic nervous system. A month and half ago I took a supplement and had a reaction. Went to my naturopath and found I had a viral infection in my...
  3. F

Heart beat feeling like it is pounding very hard...feeling and hearing each beat

Did this ever go away? I have been having this now for about three weeks. It's scary. I had a virus a month and half ago that is gone now, but heart pounds at rest and when I am sitting. Went to the ER last Wed night with chest pain and hard heartbeat and thought I was having a heart attack...