• Welcome to Phoenix Rising!

Created in 2008, Phoenix Rising is the largest and oldest forum dedicated to furthering the understanding of, and finding treatments for, complex chronic illnesses such as chronic fatigue syndrome (ME/CFS), fibromyalgia, long COVID, postural orthostatic tachycardia syndrome (POTS), mast cell activation syndrome (MCAS), and allied diseases.

To become a member, simply click the Register button at the top right.

Search results

1. R

Moving to Private Group

Hi All, Is this the private group? Or we need some special request to get in? Btw I am just writing because I had a dream about Mike and Joey tonight.. lol
  2. R

EBV Study / News

I somehow always thought that EBV is my main problem...ven if my doctors do not pay attention to it... Thanks for the LINK August59.Very interesting..
  3. R

Comment by 'rajulko' in 'Letters To Help Others Understand'

Just perfect! Thanks
  4. R

swollen/sore lymph nodes

Hello Robin I have tender lymph nodes as well-exactly in the areas you have described it. I have some additional in my groin. Did you have you EBV, CMV titres checked? I know this started with mono (EBV) in 2000-then i caught CMV in 2007...that was the startof my CFS.I have a sore throat and...
  5. R

Patient 2 - my experience with neural therapy

I cannot watch movies anymore.... if someone touches me, i do not have any pleasure from it. I am sensitive to any noise, smells (even if i have stuffy nose).I cannot focus my eyes properly...i can feel every small pain inside of my body...this just sucks.
  6. R

Correlation between H2S urine test and Epsom salt tolerance

H2S test negative I did Kenny's H2S test and it is negative.My husband and I did it both and there was almost no change in color. But I Have CFIDS in all its parade :(
  7. R

For All Europeans.I have found one doctor who does almost all the stuff Mike's doctor does in Croatia. I will see him shortly and will let everyone who is interested to know more.He studied Neural therapy in Germany and uses SANUM homeopatics and other therapies.
  8. R

October 5th--General thoughts...NOFOOL

I am sure Mike there is so many more better things for you to do now than watch TV! :)
  9. R

It is great to hear that you are doing better again. Keep us informed! :)
  10. R

Patient 1...has began treatment

Danny Thanks for the links-do you have any positive experience with astragalus? I have it at home from swanson-tried it-but nothing's really changed :(
  11. R

Nope it didn't. You can see it on the picture. That nasty thing is my lingual tonsil, which got swollen after my tonsillectomy and the back of the throat is all red as you can see. It was nice and pink before i got my tonsills out. Even though they were no good too. According to this I just know...
  12. R

Hi Mark, As I have similar problems as you do, I am going to wite you something. I have been suffereing from a sore throat for two years now ( of course this is only one thing among 100, which are driving me crazy). But I would like to tell you-that I got my tonsills removed last november...
  13. R

Hi Mark, I just read your post about
  14. R

Meeting the Doctor

Sara, thanks for the info. I will go through that tomorrow because I am dead now. I have been searching for Cher's treatment whole day-found the clinic, where she was treating, but I am affraid it is going to be very expensive. Never mind, as I am from Europe, I will try to get some info from...
  15. R

My general thoughts

I also found that she was treating in Germany, so maybe neural therapy as well?
  16. R

My general thoughts

I don't know if I can post it here. I just did a small research on the net about celebrities who has/had CFS and found this interesting: Cher April 11, 1999, VH-1 (cable TV). A brief portion of a 90-minute docmentary discussed Cher's two years of being virtually bedridden with "chronic fatigue...
  17. R

CFIDS and Pregnancy

I don't know if it belongs here, but I didn't know where to put this topic. I would like to ask especially women here with CFIDS, if it is possible to have a baby when you are sick like this. I am 29 years old and I have always wanted kids, but as I am seriously in a bad condition now, I really...
  18. R

Isoprinosine -effective treatment for ME/CFS?

Isoprinosine Hi, I don't know if I can post it here, but I order some medicine, antibiotics from www.goldpharma.com I have found Isoprinosine here for a good price, so try there :)
  19. R

Isoprinosine -effective treatment for ME/CFS?

Isoprinosine I would like to add my experience with isoprinosine. I just took it for couple of months (3-4), but did not notice any improvement. I do not understand why it is so expensive in US. I am from Europe and here it is one of the cheapest antivirals if not the cheapest one. Anyway, I...
  20. R

Patient 2 - background info

Hello Patent 2, I would like to ask you about the Kenny's test for H2S? How did you order it? Or who gave it to you? I would like to try it as well. I have found this website: http://www.proteabiopharma.com/page/diagnostics.php And how many tests shoul I order? One is enough? Sorry, I have a...
  21. R

Patient 2 - background info

Hello Patient 2, I cannot wait to see your progress. I have too many similar symptoms like you..
  22. R

About Patient #2

Hi all, I cannot wait to hear from her. I am also from Europe and have ME/CFIDS for two years... This is really interesting forum..and Mike's recovery gives me so much hope :)