• Welcome to Phoenix Rising!

Created in 2008, Phoenix Rising is the largest and oldest forum dedicated to furthering the understanding of and finding treatments for complex chronic illnesses such as chronic fatigue syndrome (ME/CFS), fibromyalgia (FM), long COVID, postural orthostatic tachycardia syndrome (POTS), mast cell activation syndrome (MCAS), and allied diseases.

To become a member, simply click the Register button at the top right.

Search results

1. M

Bad Reaction to Hydroxy B12. Any Ideas?

Hi. This is really interesting as have v similar reactions to hydroxyB12. Did you get to the bottom of why this was causing a problem for you? Cheers.
  2. M

High homocysteine / CBS / P5P / 2-Hydroxybutyric

Hi Renski, Just looking at this old thread. Did you resolve this? Am having similar problems with tolerating supplements even in tiny doses especially B12, B6, folate and especially methylated forms. I have high oxidative stress/chronic inflammation due to RA and assume there some sort of...
  3. M

Yasko Results: Please help with interpretation

Hi Guys, I hope you good. Am new to this forum and based in the UK. I had a yasko nutrigenomic profile approx 5-6 years ago but stopped all supplements following bad response/worsening sx. Now ongoing depression/anxiety/CFS and wanting to revisit results to find clues where going wrong! There...