• Welcome to Phoenix Rising!

Created in 2008, Phoenix Rising is the largest and oldest forum dedicated to furthering the understanding of, and finding treatments for, complex chronic illnesses such as chronic fatigue syndrome (ME/CFS), fibromyalgia, long COVID, postural orthostatic tachycardia syndrome (POTS), mast cell activation syndrome (MCAS), and allied diseases.

To become a member, simply click the Register button at the top right.

Search results

1. S

Forbes: "Big Study Linking Chronic Fatigue To Virus May Be Fatally Flawed"

Wow. In general, the participants on this forum are quite thoughtful. I hope I have this right as I am new here and am not entirely certain how the forum works. I think I was the original post on the thread and there is no nesting, correct? 75 comments on 8 pages. I published a little intro...
  2. S

"Anderson is only reporting the facts and this has nothing to do with ME/CFS. stop using our community to support your false beliefs with wakefield. he is a fraud just like the weasel." You misunderstand. I have nothing to do with MMR, autism, or Wakefield. I just used this as a random...
  3. S

I'd like to hear your tactics... for dealing with the press promoting bad information (and I guess a Forbes writer's blog qualifies as the press). I just heard an extremely ignorant Anderson Cooper abuse Andrew Wakefield on CNN. At the end of the 11 minutes Wakefield was starting to turn...
  4. S

Check out the post on Forbes Forbes has a history of extreme positions on medical subjects. I think this recent post should be read and responded to by those knowledgeable.
  5. S

New ME/CFS Diary at Daily Kos

Sorry I missed your reply in the holiday rush. Asking about "agenda" is interesting. I had hoped that the information on our website would explain this. As we say there, we began as a group concerned about undertreatment of borreliosis, the infection of which the poorly termed "Lyme disease" is...
  6. S

New ME/CFS Diary at Daily Kos

I just posted this: http://www.dailykos.com/story/2010/12/22/930942/-Fahrenheit-451-for-what-ails-you Please comment over at dailykos. Thanks.