• Welcome to Phoenix Rising!

Created in 2008, Phoenix Rising is the largest and oldest forum dedicated to furthering the understanding of, and finding treatments for, complex chronic illnesses such as chronic fatigue syndrome (ME/CFS), fibromyalgia, long COVID, postural orthostatic tachycardia syndrome (POTS), mast cell activation syndrome (MCAS), and allied diseases.

To become a member, simply click the Register button at the top right.

Search results

1. inimresearch

Pediatric research study in Miami

@SOC CDC questionnaires are very thorough, as a matter of fact Dr. Klimas liked the Physical Examination form the CDC provided so much that we implemented it to our regular visits. Any child diagnosed with CFS is able to participate @NK17 Thank you, I enjoy my work and I Participants will be...
  2. inimresearch

We want to learn more about children and adolescents with chronic fatigue syndrome (CFS). People with CFS have severe, long-lasting fatigue and may also have many other symptoms that their doctors cannot explain. No studies have compared illness characteristics of CFS in young people in...
  3. inimresearch

My apologies if I posted in the wrong section Note: thread has been moved
  4. inimresearch

Hello everyone. I'm a research intern at the Institute of neuro immune medicine (INIM). I have the wonderful oportunity to work with Dr. Rey and Dr. Klimas, they're both wonderful physicians. We're currently looking for 10 to 17 year olds with a diagnosis of Chronic Fatigue Syndrome (CFS) for a...
  5. inimresearch

Fibromyalgia Study in Miami needs participants

It's officially referred to as the "NIH Study" Here's some more information I received:
  6. inimresearch

I'm glad to read you're doing well :)
  7. inimresearch

As long as you are diagnosed with Fibromyalgia is fine. There's no problem if you have also been diagnosed with ME/CFS. How are you doing today?
  8. inimresearch

Thanks for pointing that out. I'll check it out right away
  9. inimresearch

If you are a female between the ages of 40-65 have been diagnosed with Fibromyalgia you can participate and will receive: A complete Physical Lab work including complete Immune Panel $200.00 Compensation Please call Fanny Collado RN at 305-575-7000 ext 6706 for further details. THIS RESEARCH...