• Welcome to Phoenix Rising!

Created in 2008, Phoenix Rising is the largest and oldest forum dedicated to furthering the understanding of, and finding treatments for, complex chronic illnesses such as chronic fatigue syndrome (ME/CFS), fibromyalgia, long COVID, postural orthostatic tachycardia syndrome (POTS), mast cell activation syndrome (MCAS), and allied diseases.

To become a member, simply click the Register button at the top right.

Search results

1. M

Need assistance with results from 23andme.

Does anyone have any information regarding the COMT gene & variation? COMT V158M rsID 4680 AA +/+ COMT H62H rsID 4633 TT +/+ These are my only ++ results on the Methylation profile.. Cheers, MP
  2. M

Valentijn, Thanks for taking the time to write. I appreciate your comments. I wondered about the "no call" so may take your advice & look further. I wish you well on your IV antibiotics! Speaking of IVs, I forgot to mention that I'm currently on my 3rd EDTA IV treatment for very high mercury...
  3. M

I received the raw data from 23andme & ran it through the genetic genie so these are the results in my 2 uploaded files.. I've been digging through all the info I can gene by gene however I know I must be missing things because my cognition is still impaired (but much better than it was.) I...