• Welcome to Phoenix Rising!

Created in 2008, Phoenix Rising is the largest and oldest forum dedicated to furthering the understanding of, and finding treatments for, complex chronic illnesses such as chronic fatigue syndrome (ME/CFS), fibromyalgia, long COVID, postural orthostatic tachycardia syndrome (POTS), mast cell activation syndrome (MCAS), and allied diseases.

To become a member, simply click the Register button at the top right.

Search results

1. F

Carnitine deficiency, other ways of treating?

Sorry for reviving this post. I hope the Op is doing better. But just in case it may still help...and to other new potential readers; there are many different forms of Carnitine. Over here there's a great metabolic explanation of it. At first it explains what Cartinine is, you could scroll...
  2. F

Chronic lower right abdominal pain?

wow, I'm new here and already I'm falling in love with this place. You guys are all amazing! Thanks Wayne. I will try one methodical natural therapy at a time as long as I don't find any cause/solution. I did try aloe for weeks without success. I had the same opinion about the steroid...
  3. F

Well, the appointment went so fast I didn’t have time to even ask him about my valve. I think my wife’s interrogation made him a bit nervous. Though I admit I love it when she lets her diplomatic side out like that, very direct but calm and polite. She’s a lawyer...and my hero :lol: So this...
  4. F

Inester7, I tried peppermint, dandelion and also chicory root. All of which gave me heartburn. The chicory made passing stool easier but did nothing for pain and other new symptoms and because of the heartburn, I stopped it. I also tried coated enzymes but another thing that failed. For...
  5. F

My pain is limited to the lower right quadrant whereas Velma seemed to complain about her whole gut being twisted on itself. Having said that, I do pass a lot of gas, especially if I carefully rub my pain area…so I’ll look it up thanks. No, it did not start with antibiotics. I thought about...
  6. F

Here's a "tuffy". For over 2 years now I’ve had lower right abdominal pain. It comes and it goes, I have good days and I have ER days. So far I’ve had CT scans, MRIs, X-rays, gastrocsopies, one ultrasound, EKG, blood and urine tests. I’ve been at the ER crippled over 25 times and saw my...