• Welcome to Phoenix Rising!

Created in 2008, Phoenix Rising is the largest and oldest forum dedicated to furthering the understanding of, and finding treatments for, complex chronic illnesses such as chronic fatigue syndrome (ME/CFS), fibromyalgia, long COVID, postural orthostatic tachycardia syndrome (POTS), mast cell activation syndrome (MCAS), and allied diseases.

To become a member, simply click the Register button at the top right.

Search results

1. H

Reacting bad to citrates?

I wasn't aware of this! Thank you for your response.
  2. H

Reacting bad to citrates?

At the end of last year I had a major crash that had me ended up at the ER. Heart complete out of wack (from 80 to 160 and back, again and again), extreme full body muscle spasms, very wired and anxious, extremely sensitive to light and sound. I don’t know for sure what caused this, BUT I have a...
  3. H

In Belgium to see Dr de Meirleir

Ok, thanks! I'm taking it 2 months after the antibiotics, maybe that's why I react different... Anyway, thank you for the speedy response! :)
  4. H

In Belgium to see Dr de Meirleir

I'm happy to read some of your symptoms are improving! Do you get any side-effects when you start the Vivomixx? Or when you first took it? I'm on it for a couple of days now and have got some hard headaches... Hopefully a sign things are getting sorted out and they will pass in a couple days...
  5. H

Former Initiatives

I’ve got a question for the more experienced PWME. The initiatives that have popped up the last couple of years (rituximab, Lipkin, Davis and others) make me quite optimistic about the future. Hope that in the next 5 years big leaps forward in terms of knowledge about the pathology or maybe even...