• Welcome to Phoenix Rising!

Created in 2008, Phoenix Rising is the largest and oldest forum dedicated to furthering the understanding of, and finding treatments for, complex chronic illnesses such as chronic fatigue syndrome (ME/CFS), fibromyalgia, long COVID, postural orthostatic tachycardia syndrome (POTS), mast cell activation syndrome (MCAS), and allied diseases.

To become a member, simply click the Register button at the top right.

Search results

1. A

Online pharmacies?

Does anyone have info on an online pharmacy that is actually still operating and is fairly reputable to order Famvir and Valcyte without a prescription? Or maybe even with a prescription, so long as it's less than what insurance will cover (usually nothing)? Today is April 4, 2016. A lot of...
  2. A

What is considered low NK cell function?

I wish I could be healthy enough and wealthy enough to move to any those places, truthfully. I also have always wanted to be wealthy so I could set up "group homes" for people as sick as we are since so many people still don't believe what we have exists. I even was looking for others with this...
  3. A

OK, I had no idea as this is what my MD said were right to order. I have been looking for an ME expert here in AZ for over a decade and the only ones I found were naturopaths who charged me a huge amount of money for vitamin infusions that never worked for me years before and didn't then. In...
  4. A

I hope this gets added to my quote above cause apparently I can't even think straight to work anything out. I have a bunch of other test results I didn't notice until now: 1. Lymphocyte, percent -- 18 out of a range of 10-45 % 2. Lymphocyte, Absolute -- 1300 out of a range of 600-5500...
  5. A

I'm at a total loss, but hoping even though I feel like death and have become significantly more incapacitated and debilitated over the last 10+ years that maybe I don't really have ME/CFS because I recently had NKC function tests done (only a few) and the results were not what I expected. So I...