• Welcome to Phoenix Rising!

Created in 2008, Phoenix Rising is the largest and oldest forum dedicated to furthering the understanding of, and finding treatments for, complex chronic illnesses such as chronic fatigue syndrome (ME/CFS), fibromyalgia, long COVID, postural orthostatic tachycardia syndrome (POTS), mast cell activation syndrome (MCAS), and allied diseases.

To become a member, simply click the Register button at the top right.

Search results

1. 1

Completely eliminated my severe anxiety symptoms with three supplements!

That's awesome. Really happy for you, I hope you continue to improve :) I'm currently taking Turmeric, Flax Oil and Hemp Seed Oil (No CBD or THC). I've been going through some major GAD and things have calmed down a bit recently. My mood is better. I'm going to try the NAG again on the weekend...
  2. 1

Thanks for all the responses to my earlier post, much appreciated and I'm grateful to you all. I've found organic Turmeric from USA and UK sources > UK Source : USDA 100% Certified >...
  3. 1

I'm using a product called Bimuno which provides 52% Galacto-Ogliosaccharides. Anyway I sure know what GAD is, the reason I decided to post on here is because the GAD, I don't say my GAD because it's not mine, I don't want it/own it :) anyway the GAD got very severe after I started a gym program...
  4. 1

Hi Hip and everyone. I've now received NAG. I don't have Turmeric or Flax Oil yet. 1. Firstly I wanted to ask about Turmeric. I've read that it's possible it can contain lead contamination, and if I buy Turmeric powder it should be bright yellow not dull orange. I'm in the UK, I've found it...
  5. 1

Pyroluria?

Long may it continue to work for you. I wish you well.
  6. 1

Pyroluria?

Thanks for your reply. Firstly let me correct you, I'm not sure why you assume I have patients. I'm not a medical doctor. I have a degree in Nutritional Therapy, I do not treat anyone. I did this degree as it's an interest of mine. So let's discuss the possibilities here. 1. There really is a...
  7. 1

Pyroluria?

I've researched this quite a bit and I don't believe in Pyroluria, there are two studies you can refer too on pubmed, see below. You don't have to take my advice, I have done a degree in Nutritional Therapy and trust me if this was a real condition along with Histapenia and Histadelia I would...
  8. 1

Thanks for your reply. I have noticed that everytime I go to the gym and do a heavy workout I get forehead acne and I feel completely exhausted and hyper anxious. I really believe inflammation is a strong factor in my anxiety. I'm going to improve my diet and incorporate the main supplements you...
  9. 1

Hi Hip. I've been reading this thread with great interest. I've had GAD for around 10 years. Sometimes it just goes away. I've been pretty good recently until I started heavy gym sessions. Now the GAD is back with a vengeance. I'm thinking the gym sessions have caused inflammation and this has...