• Welcome to Phoenix Rising!

Created in 2008, Phoenix Rising is the largest and oldest forum dedicated to furthering the understanding of, and finding treatments for, complex chronic illnesses such as chronic fatigue syndrome (ME/CFS), fibromyalgia, long COVID, postural orthostatic tachycardia syndrome (POTS), mast cell activation syndrome (MCAS), and allied diseases.

To become a member, simply click the Register button at the top right.

Search results

1. Pinkheaven

How do i learn my limits

Hi ive had ME/cfs for years but i still cant figure out what my limits are.I do a bit of lifting such as moving my tv and my desk with wheels from my sitting room to my bedroom a couple of times a day i dont go out i stay inside and i try to stay on the couch but im so tired at the moment i...
  2. Pinkheaven

Flu vaccination and ME/CFS

I always feel worse afterthe flu jab.Im not getting it again
  3. Pinkheaven

New M.E/cfs diagnosis

I have a metal teapot that i make tea with real tea leaves(came with a steeper thing) so i have a teapot full of tea nearby nearly always :)I do need to purchase a slow cooker handy things they can be or so ive heard :)II mostly eat gluten free food apart from the odd pizza here and there.Most...
  4. Pinkheaven

New M.E/cfs diagnosis

i love the idea of a shower stool sometimes i have to shower sitting down on the shower tray.i will purchase a heart monitor or a cheap fitbit or something when i have saved enough.Awesome idea and thank you for the great advice.ill set timers and alarms which is an fantastic idea as i have a...
  5. Pinkheaven

New M.E/cfs diagnosis

I have been trying to rest more.I still have to get my head around pacing myself but i think ive got it figured out.Except for the resistance of an activity for longer than 30mins i went to a relaxation class on monday and i was exhausted and had a seizure-my bodys way of complaining.I do like...
  6. Pinkheaven

New M.E/cfs diagnosis

Turns out the vitamins for the protocol are too expensive and i cant follow this protocol due to lack of funds :(
  7. Pinkheaven

New M.E/cfs diagnosis

I love the guide it explains everything perfectly and love the format of the info and the style of the webpage :)I have my gp and i dont know what he wants to do with me treatment wise.He isnt any good with treatments for pain and fatigue.Rich Van Konynenburg's Simplified Methylation Protocol. I...
  8. Pinkheaven

New M.E/cfs diagnosis

Hi i was recently diagnosed with M.E and fibromyalgia and ive been researching it,it seems i have all the symptoms POTS,unrestful sleep, a twired feeling, flu like symptoms, PEM , exercise intolerance,brain fog and stomach issues.Oh and chronic pain.My rheumathologist diagnosed me last month and...
  9. Pinkheaven

Feeling worse after waking up.

I am the same way.I feel worse when i wake up and the pain is worse in the evening.I also get lesser amount of pain during the day but i get very tired when i wake up until the nighttime when i get twired.If i stay in bed most of the day on my pc,i feel alright but when i overdo it i feel...
  10. Pinkheaven

Does anyone else have visual distortions?

I have never tried LSD
  11. Pinkheaven

A walking cane?

Mine was only 15 euros and its foldable.
  12. Pinkheaven

Does anyone else have visual distortions?

I get visual distortions sometimes when i'm really tired.The setences on my laptop screen start moving about.But i tihnk mine are related to the migraines i get.
  13. Pinkheaven

Online courses

I'm actually doing the course in immunology.It's really interesting so far.
  14. Pinkheaven

A walking cane?

I used to be really self concious about my cane but i got a really nice one and i use it when i get bad. It's red with white polka dots.
  15. Pinkheaven

POLL: what triggered your CFS/ME?

I got a really bad flu and it came on after i caught it.