• Welcome to Phoenix Rising!

Created in 2008, Phoenix Rising is the largest and oldest forum dedicated to furthering the understanding of, and finding treatments for, complex chronic illnesses such as chronic fatigue syndrome (ME/CFS), fibromyalgia, long COVID, postural orthostatic tachycardia syndrome (POTS), mast cell activation syndrome (MCAS), and allied diseases.

To become a member, simply click the Register button at the top right.

Search results

1. K

More info on GCMAF...

Olena I'm thrilled for you. Unfortunately I have not had the same results. I used up 3 vials worth in the last 5 months. I am still contemplating switching to Goleic but need to wait for First Immune to be resupplied. Sighhhhh.......
  2. K

GCMAF factory closed down in the UK

Ok, so I also got the above email that Deborah posted. I thought great I can order more but was told they only sell the Goleic, not the injectable. So, now what do I do.??? I have 2 more doses left. It did drop my nagalase from 2.95 to 2.10 after 2 months of tx. I got "worse" for a...
  3. K

More info on GCMAF...

@SB_1108 Yes, I asked my pmd . first I downloaded the request form for the kits; had it filled out; office has to fax the info to NJ. They sent kits to the pmd office, and I picked it up. Then I had him sign 4 lab requisitions up front so I wouldn't have to see him each time I needed a lab...
  4. K

More info on GCMAF...

Yes, thank you, NJ is where I send the nagalase. I noticed D 1,25 was not reported on my last test. I will ask for it. thank you again for all your help. Hopefully gcmaf is helping, but I haven't really noticed improvement yet. I hope Immunocorp gets up and running again before I use up all...
  5. K

More info on GCMAF...

ME is the only condition that describes what I experience. I don't have lyme, or herpes. I don't know about other conditions that others are taking meds for. The only unusual thing I experienced is a drop in my average daily temp, but it looks to be stabilizing the last week. I will have my...
  6. K

More info on GCMAF...

Are injections 1x/wk or 2x/wk.? I have read both, but the company says it is 2x/wk. So I am doing 100ng/2wk. ( I don't have a md). Just wondering what most people are doing. thanks