• Welcome to Phoenix Rising!

Created in 2008, Phoenix Rising is the largest and oldest forum dedicated to furthering the understanding of, and finding treatments for, complex chronic illnesses such as chronic fatigue syndrome (ME/CFS), fibromyalgia, long COVID, postural orthostatic tachycardia syndrome (POTS), mast cell activation syndrome (MCAS), and allied diseases.

To become a member, simply click the Register button at the top right.

Search results

1. D

can't remember the name of a supplement kit with ALA, ALC & ?

For those seeking results from the Synergy Trial, please forward an email to ask@kpax.com. To learn more about the Fatigue Protocol used in the Synergy Trial, please contact K-PAX Pharmaceuticals at 877-777-5729. It is possible to duplicate this treatment under the supervision of your...
  2. D

I just found this article about a study now (I think) going on. Is Jon Kaiser a famous doctor?

Hello astrea, I am the Research Coordinator for the Synergy Trial and would be happy to answer any questions you have about the trial or the protocol. More information about the treatment can be found here: http://thesynergytrial.org/study-treatment.html. You may also view Dr. Kaiser's webinar...