• Welcome to Phoenix Rising!

Created in 2008, Phoenix Rising is the largest and oldest forum dedicated to furthering the understanding of, and finding treatments for, complex chronic illnesses such as chronic fatigue syndrome (ME/CFS), fibromyalgia, long COVID, postural orthostatic tachycardia syndrome (POTS), mast cell activation syndrome (MCAS), and allied diseases.

To become a member, simply click the Register button at the top right.

Search results

1. Mimi81

Dr Chheda, remote consultation

Has anyone seen Dr Chheda from europe, fly over to US to meet the Doctor, can you have remote consultation with the clinic?
  2. Mimi81

Top immunologist in Germany, Uk or Europ

Hej again, i found his praktis and iam going to contact him soon, i want to get tested for the hole panel, is he realy good? Are you geting any treatment from him? And thanks again🌺🌺
  3. Mimi81

Ahhhh thank you 💗 i will check it out
  4. Mimi81

Hi, iam in desperat need of finding a very high level immunologist, in Germany or Uk or other places in Europ, i live in Sweden and we dont have any good ones here, so any recommention?
  5. Mimi81

CCI / AAI / chiari / instability /neck evaluation by Dr Gilete

Was it Dr Gilete who gave you this Diagnos as well?
  6. Mimi81

Mithocondriel function test

ATP levels, 1,42(normal 1'6-2,9) RatioATP/ATP 0,52. ( normal more then 0,65) Mithocondriel function score 0,15. (Normal 1,00-3,00) Its bad..Its very bad:((((
  7. Mimi81

Baking soda

Hi... I have a severe Brainfog, like i am space out or a very bad fatique in brain..weard, i know!! I heard that baking soda can help,is this true????
  8. Mimi81

Mithocondriel function test

Hi. I did the mithocondriel function profil blod test at Dr Myhill..it shows very bad energi production at the cell level..Its very bad..i have just 15% energi to use???is this mean that i have ME ??? I have ofcourse fatique and cognitive problems but is this correct ..that this test shows that...