• Welcome to Phoenix Rising!

Created in 2008, Phoenix Rising is the largest and oldest forum dedicated to furthering the understanding of, and finding treatments for, complex chronic illnesses such as chronic fatigue syndrome (ME/CFS), fibromyalgia, long COVID, postural orthostatic tachycardia syndrome (POTS), mast cell activation syndrome (MCAS), and allied diseases.

To become a member, simply click the Register button at the top right.

Search results

1. L

Pyroluria, is it real? I'm really skeptical and here is why.

Last year I done urine analysis and results elevated kryptopyrroles but I also have normal blood zinc ( 117,00 ug/dL). How is possible?
  2. L

Riboflavin and Vitamin D

But I supplement also with Magnesium (100mg a day) and I don't have low erythrocytary magnesium.
  3. L

Riboflavin and Vitamin D

Hello, is there anyone here who can explain me what are vitamin B2 deficit symptoms? I have very low blood vitamin D levels BUT I can't use supplement. These are the symptoms I experience with 2000 U.I. of vitamin D3 (cholecalciferol): -palpitation -fasciculation throughout the body...
  4. L

Riboflavin and Vitamin D

What are riboflavin deficiency symptom in your case, after using Vitamin D?
  5. L

Pyroluria treatment

I'm sure that Zinc cause me that problem because I use alone. It's a good advice to use only vitamin B6 to solve the other part of the problem, I'll try it. I also have headache but only after three-four days of use of vitamin B complex, as I said. It's tension headache with stiff neck. I use...
  6. L

Pyroluria treatment

Does anybody have this problem with zinc and vitamins B?
  7. L

Pyroluria treatment

Hello, last year I took a blood test and discovered I have elevated urine kryptopyrroles (0,18 units). I decided to do this test on my own initiative, since here in Italy doesn't exist neither this exam nor the habit to do exams for anxiety or fatigue. Now, this is the problem. The therapy for...
  8. L

Vitamin D supplementation causes worsening of symptoms?

My parathormone is normal. This is my results, seems I have not tested 1,25OHD.
  9. L

Thanks but I also take 100MG per day of magnesium, I don't know if it's enough...
  10. L

Hello, I resume this topic because I have some problem with vitamin D supplments, both liquid and chewable forms. I take 1000 u.i. per day to recover low-normal levels, I take in the morning but after 3-4 hours I feel: -fasciculation -inner tension -tachycardia -insomnia (at night) -wake up...