• Welcome to Phoenix Rising!

Created in 2008, Phoenix Rising is the largest and oldest forum dedicated to furthering the understanding of and finding treatments for complex chronic illnesses such as chronic fatigue syndrome (ME/CFS), fibromyalgia (FM), long COVID, postural orthostatic tachycardia syndrome (POTS), mast cell activation syndrome (MCAS), and allied diseases.

To become a member, simply click the Register button at the top right.

Search results

1. U

Binders; Zeolite vs Modified Citrus Pectin and others

Hello again, Im a mold sufferer With a rather problematic situation. After 1,5 years of mold exposure, I've grown extremely sensitive to that strain of mold that was in my appartment. In any case, my detox pathways, liver, kidneys are probably not working to well, and I am overloaded With...
  2. U

Neutralizing mold/mycotoxins inside the body

Hello and thanks for Your answers. I am too convinced that at the base Level, we're talking about toxicity. Now enviromental toxins are probably the biggest culprit to Our decline, but im not saying electrosmog or evolved mold toxins, psychological stressors, are out of the question, but when...
  3. U

Neutralizing mold/mycotoxins inside the body

Hello everyone, I assume this will be my first post. I cant really remember if ive posted earlier; you know mold and memory problems go hand in hand. In any case, I tend to be a bit sporadic, but I just need to get this out. I have suffered from two mold outbreaks in my old flat in Germany...