• Welcome to Phoenix Rising!

Created in 2008, Phoenix Rising is the largest and oldest forum dedicated to furthering the understanding of and finding treatments for complex chronic illnesses such as chronic fatigue syndrome (ME/CFS), fibromyalgia (FM), long COVID, postural orthostatic tachycardia syndrome (POTS), mast cell activation syndrome (MCAS), and allied diseases.

To become a member, simply click the Register button at the top right.

Search results

1. xenian.citizen

My doc recommended IV Silver Hydrosol for CFS...has anyone tried it or know about it?

i had the same symptoms as CFS as well as encephalitis and myelitis, but i also had a lot of other things going on. i know what is the majority of the problem behind your condition, if that is what you are getting at.
  2. xenian.citizen

My doc recommended IV Silver Hydrosol for CFS...has anyone tried it or know about it?

na, i delete my emails as soon as i send them. its a habit i developed that kinda stuck around. so, instead of typing the whole email out again, i'll say this: if you can not change your diet, at least for 6 months to a year, you will never beat the viruses even with supplements. you also need...
  3. xenian.citizen

i know this thread is old, but i just happened to come across it in search results while looking for some thing else, and could not help but to make an account, just for the purpose of answering THIS thread. first off, i am not a doctor: i am better than them. when they drained all my money and...