• Welcome to Phoenix Rising!

Created in 2008, Phoenix Rising is the largest and oldest forum dedicated to furthering the understanding of, and finding treatments for, complex chronic illnesses such as chronic fatigue syndrome (ME/CFS), fibromyalgia, long COVID, postural orthostatic tachycardia syndrome (POTS), mast cell activation syndrome (MCAS), and allied diseases.

To become a member, simply click the Register button at the top right.

Search results

1. Samuela

Searching for complete methylation cycle overview

A piece of the puzzle: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/File:Met_pathway.gif
  2. Samuela

Hi South, thank you so much! I already know this chart, and it's like I said: Not complex enough. :alien: I had the idea to search for the different enzymes. Maybe I can find more this way.
  3. Samuela

I have problems with Yasko's methylation chart, because there's so much missing. A lot of information is like "take Supplement XYZ if you have SNP XX, it will help" but without explanation why. I want to know why a specific supplement would help. I want to know exactly what's going on there...
  4. Samuela

Malic Acid: Chronic Fatigue Syndrome and Fibromyalgia Connection

I'm struggling with the search-engine. If this is not the best place for my question, please let me know. I'm taking Malic Acid a few weeks now, only 250mg every second day, like my Kinesiologist told me (before that I tried 1 capsule per day - didn't turn out so well). I take it for Aluminium...
  5. Samuela

A Hidden Life

Reading the article and the comments brought me to tears. I realized how much of this I experience in my own life, and how much my thinking was still formed by the things people used to tell me right in the face or whispered behind my back: That I am being to sensitive or lazy, that I like to...