• Welcome to Phoenix Rising!

Created in 2008, Phoenix Rising is the largest and oldest forum dedicated to furthering the understanding of, and finding treatments for, complex chronic illnesses such as chronic fatigue syndrome (ME/CFS), fibromyalgia, long COVID, postural orthostatic tachycardia syndrome (POTS), mast cell activation syndrome (MCAS), and allied diseases.

To become a member, simply click the Register button at the top right.

Search results

1. R

Interesting Study on Long Covid and Mitochondria

Yes, I've been following this guy for a while. He seems very intelligent.he seems like a down to earth,no nonsense guy. We need more like him
  2. R

Article What It Is To Be Human: Holobionts and the Microbiology of Myalgic Encephalomyelitis

HOLD ON ONE MINUTE!!!! Amy Praul got better but doesn't, in this interview, tell us one or two or three of the things she tried to get her well? This to me is really hard to swallow. millions of people all over the world have this illness but she doesn't say squat about what may help!! God save...
  3. R

The Undetectable Infection

well...these people got cfs from hpv vaccine shortly after being administered. His english isnt very good but his treatment seems to have helped a lot...lol. I recall my immunologist saying that "they" knew this had something to do with the head region...that was many many yrs ago. Dr. John...
  4. R

they have to be hiding something all these yrs. ...seems when vaccinations are brought up they dodge it anyway they can. All these made up names for this...chronic fatigue syndrome..really ! what a joke...then yrs. earlier...yuppie flu....gulf war illness. Why do they keep changing the name of...
  5. R

here is something to wrap our heads around...gulf war illness...fibro...cfs....to me it seems all have the same symptoms....symptoms are very different for every person....i find it intrigueing that the gulf war illness soilders got a bunch of vaccines while in the gulf or just before...
  6. R

i wonder if its nothing more than bacteria migrating up into the small intestine where no bacteria is supposed to be. The entry from the large intestine (colon) up to the small intestine would be stopped by the eliocecal valve which i know for sure , mine is not working. Dr. Sarah Myhill says in...
  7. R

jamo77...when you say you adopted some of elph68s suggestions, do you mean the antibiotic treatment or the changes in diet etc. Really wanting to try the abx as my doc is willing.
  8. R

Elph68....how are you holding now after we last chatted with you...sliding or holding your own?
  9. R

Elph68....tell me now...have all your allergic responses dissapeard? Has your immune system levelled off completely? Are your sinus passages clear and no longer inflamed? How are your joints? or did you ever get so bad your joints hurt like mine? i have arthritic pain in every joint? Have...
  10. R

so ....elph 68...how is the health holding up? Are you staying on a level field?
  11. R

Elph..i started a conversation with you. Not really sure where you will find it. I thought i could private message on here but could not find where to do PMs Going to try this but have many concerns and ?s
  12. R

inester7......8 to 12 weeks of Rifampicin + Fusic acid
  13. R

for all of you allergic to dust mites..i know i am...here is a paper with a link to dust mites and infection http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/doi/10.1111/j.1398-9995.2005.00902.x/full Inester7...his treatment is above on this page...scroll up
  14. R

I believe the guy (Dr. Ronald) above has a son that is suffering from CFS so he has a lot to invest. It always seems to be a person with either the illness or someone close that helps get things done!!
  15. R

http://www.staph-infection-resources.com/4/mrsa-secrets-revealed.html someone trying to make money...lets all pitch in and buy the book...lol
  16. R

i believe its a genetic predisposition. For many many yrs. my immune system actually worked the opposite, wherein i couldnt catch a cold if i tried for many many yrs. while i was searching for answers. Then , after my cytokine storm, that lasted for many many yrs. and still is,..i cant go into...
  17. R

elph68...your thinking/information is so close to dr.Ritchie Shoemaker's. He has a website...survivingmold.com and has claimed to have helped tons of people get their life back. He has a 14 point treatment and says we will never get our health back without getting these infections out of all of...
  18. R

elph68...ive tried oil of oregano to no avial. the biggest problems we face up here in Canada is a heath care system that never seems to want to get to the root cause of anything. Its great that our health care system is paid for but we get nothing in return but pills to cover symptoms...very...
  19. R

i do neti all the time and it helps. All i know is i have severe GERD and i used to get nose bleeds from blood litterally being pushed up from my esophogis(spelling?). Now that im on some sort of diet, my nose bleeds have been, well, lets just say, in controll for now. As soon as i get around a...
  20. R

i was on tetracycline for over a yr. straight as a teenager. Now if you get tetracycline you may only get it for the most, 10 days if your lucky in Canada. You cannot tell me being on abx for that long didnt mess my flora up. Having said that , i also know people that have been on tetracycline...
  21. R

daffodil, Elph68, and anybody else....do you folks all have white stuff inside of your saliva that drains down the back of your throat nonstop? And my next question would be....why doesnt someone simply get a microscope and see what this stuff really is? Im sure there are pics on the net to...
  22. R

daffodil...what treatment in specific are you on?
  23. R

elph 68..did you expeirience the cytokine storm?
  24. R

JES ....this infection theory by vanelzakker has me intrigued because there are so many cases of cfs that are cured. is it possible then that the body can cure itself of infection by itself or by diet alone without the use of abx. I had an immunologist that was a very kind and compassionate...
  25. R

i am one of a few that have had a reversal of this only to fall backwards. I had a reversal by starving off something by diet....actually lack of diet...fasting. i stopped eating for 5 days while in hospital for severe back pain. I got shit from the nutritionalist for not eating so i began to...
  26. R

elph68..i wish you luck in your holding of current health. I just want to know one thing. How the heck did you learn all this stuff....do you have a background in some form of this medical jargon. I suppose if i was not so sick i could MAYBE remember 1/4 of what you speak. lol You have been...
  27. R

elph68..what is this anti staff medication?
  28. R

Help identify this rash please

I just spoke with my mother. She stated that when me and my two siblings were little, we all got scarlet fever but the doctor only treated one of us and NOT me. The doctor at the time stated that we never had scarlet fever as bad as our brother so two of us got no treatement. My sister has...
  29. R

Help identify this rash please

im in the middle...Go Riders!..lol