• Welcome to Phoenix Rising!

Created in 2008, Phoenix Rising is the largest and oldest forum dedicated to furthering the understanding of, and finding treatments for, complex chronic illnesses such as chronic fatigue syndrome (ME/CFS), fibromyalgia, long COVID, postural orthostatic tachycardia syndrome (POTS), mast cell activation syndrome (MCAS), and allied diseases.

To become a member, simply click the Register button at the top right.

Search results

1. D

Pulsing valcyte??

Hi Heaps, Was just searching for info on this very thing... Can you tell me how you are doing with pulsing the Valcyte ??? Any good response? Thanks Donna
  2. D

TH2 Immune System Dominance and Heterogeneity in ME/CFS

Th2 Immune System Question Hoping Marco is still out there. I am just reading this and was about to start HGH for CFS/ME. I have been thru identical series of events. Are you saying that HGH is safe and a good option for our "over active immune" systems...?? I didn't understand how "helping"...
  3. D

Are any other doc using Cheneys BISON CSF?

tried to look up "RNA formulas" on the page you provided, did not see anything. What are RNA formulas?
  4. D

Are any other doc using Cheneys BISON CSF?

I do not think Cheney wants anyone else to touch his "pig paste". I think he is using his high paying clients ( and I was one of the desperate ones too) for his own study on his latest theory. I was completely disappointed with my 2 day visit with him. Found Dr. Nancy Klimas at U of Miami...
  5. D

Klonopin

Am I hearing this right??? Klonopin eliminates your CFS pain? Klimas has me on Imunovir ( very low dose), and I take .25 Klonopin at night only. she recently added 1.5 mg of LDN/low dose naltrexone for "pain relief". I have not started LDN yet, as hate to add more drugs. Maybe try adding more...