• Welcome to Phoenix Rising!

Created in 2008, Phoenix Rising is the largest and oldest forum dedicated to furthering the understanding of, and finding treatments for, complex chronic illnesses such as chronic fatigue syndrome (ME/CFS), fibromyalgia, long COVID, postural orthostatic tachycardia syndrome (POTS), mast cell activation syndrome (MCAS), and allied diseases.

To become a member, simply click the Register button at the top right.

Search results

1. R

IGE levels before and after

Thank you for the response. The numbers are not hypothetical, multiple tests over the last 10 years have came back around 4 and 5. I’ve never thought about what you mentioned that’s interesting. Do you think if it did go into the tissues after vaccination that all these years later it would have...
  2. R

IGE levels before and after

Hey everyone I have 2 questions Has anyone ever had their IGE measured before vaccination and it come back very high (for example over 800) and then measured after vaccination and it being very low (for example under 5)? Also same question above but at the same time developing multiple...
  3. R

Vaccine-triggered CFS linked to nasopharynx inflammation, and 81% cured or improved by treating this nasopharyngitis

Perfect, thank you! I just mixed some up and the mixture became very hot. Is this normal? If so I mixed it in a plastic bottle and transferred it to a glass dropper bottle after mixing it. Do you think this is ok?
  4. R

Vaccine-triggered CFS linked to nasopharynx inflammation, and 81% cured or improved by treating this nasopharyngitis

Thank you you have been a huge help! I have one last question I'm sorry, do you know if the solution needs to be refrigerated? Thank you again for all of your help.
  5. R

Thank you so much! I'm sorry if this has been asked before, I just haven't seen it, but can you use a neti-pot to administer the zinc chloride solution? Thank you again.
  6. R

Does anybody have an ingredient list and amount of each ingredient for the zinc chloride 0.5% solution? I am hoping to make this for my Wife to try. Thank you guys!
  7. R

ACS 200: Has anyone tried this? Any credibility to these claims?

The Townsend Letter receives money from the company that makes Argentyn. Dont believe every thing you read