• Welcome to Phoenix Rising!

Created in 2008, Phoenix Rising is the largest and oldest forum dedicated to furthering the understanding of, and finding treatments for, complex chronic illnesses such as chronic fatigue syndrome (ME/CFS), fibromyalgia, long COVID, postural orthostatic tachycardia syndrome (POTS), mast cell activation syndrome (MCAS), and allied diseases.

To become a member, simply click the Register button at the top right.

Search results

1. Nataliaa

Help to detox

hello !! thank you for your answer, again ^^ I have stop enema and I will stop it for a few weeks. I have seen my doctor and the problem is that I have like an hepatic impairment with a low level of good cholesterol so my liver is tired and when I tried to detox it, it's worse... so I will...
  2. Nataliaa

Help to detox

Hello everybody ! finally I have food the "green coffee", from Wilson. I tried it today, right now. Hum it is different from the other coffee... I have finished my enema 10 min ago ( one cenema with coffee, another with only water) .... well, I'm very tired (certainly I have a low blood...
  3. Nataliaa

Help to detox

Thank you.. I will try with the "special coffeee" (it s difficult to found to be delivered in France..) and try the chamomile tea :) ^^
  4. Nataliaa

Face Pain? Sinus pain? Nerve pain? Anyone?

Hello.. I know this, I have pain on the sinus and temples frequently (when I have my "inflammation" of my brain du certainly to my lyme disease) when it happened, it take : - black coal on little water and then on the mouth for ten minutes (4/days, it work for me) - aurum metallicum 5ch 3- 3...
  5. Nataliaa

Help to detox

Hello everyone, I have some questions about "the treatment" Since 3 weeks, I do enema coffee ( just 1 time per day) The first 2 weeks, I was well, and I felt a little better for my brain fog. But since one week, my belly is very inflated, and I don't know if it's because of the enema coffee. I...
  6. Nataliaa

Help to detox

It's Natasha Campbell-McBride advice sorry ^^ Best to you too :)
  7. Nataliaa

Help to detox

Thank you for all these tips. I will tried the oliver sheet. I took for 3 days, in addition to my essential oils for lyme, the oregano oil. I tolerate well. I feel better after taking it. For coffee it seems very complicated! I take organic coffee and for my enema I keep ten or fifteen...
  8. Nataliaa

Help to detox

I tried the enema at the middle of the day... Sorry for the details but it smelt very strong and bad, worse than usually :woot: And since then, I have like a neuro crisis, my brain is like inflamated. I took black coal, but it didn't do anything. Is it possible it is due to enema ? Can I do...
  9. Nataliaa

Help to detox

Of course, I can't drink alcool or coca or things like this ;) My body can't stand them.. I eat and drink like this since 2 years...
  10. Nataliaa

Help to detox

Hello, I eat only organic food, and "homemade", I control what I eat more with my allergies and intolerances I'm really careful. I can not even go to a restaurant or dining with friends (I bring my food) and I drink bottled water that contains few sulfates, mountain water or mineral, I...
  11. Nataliaa

Help to detox

Thank you so much for your answer !!! Be careful with chitosan, because it's contains crustacean carapace, so it will certainly contains sulfites, because when I took one caps, I went directecly to the hospital... (allergy) Can I do enemas even if I don't do the Gaps diet ? ( I eat without...
  12. Nataliaa

Help to detox

Hello. Someone could help me to detox ??? I can't take gluthation because of my CBS +/- and I'm bad when I take sufer ou sulfates, and I have allergy to sulfites... What can't I take to start a real detox because I can't take my treatment for lyme because I have very bad reactions... and I'm...
  13. Nataliaa

Help to detox

Hello everybody, sorry for my poor English but I m french.. and I don't speak very well English ^^ I have health problems since more than 3 years which imped me to work, do sport or have a normal 30 years old life.. I have discovered recently that I have borreliosis and some 10 virus too. I'm...
  14. Nataliaa

Nutrigenomics Doctor (for methylation cycle/I have lyme too)

Aaaaaah no... I'm on a french forum where they know about genetics, lyme, and alternative médecines, and they don't know.. I was talking with one of them last week, and she chooses one (in the USA) (700€) and she's not completely satisfied.. That's why I preferr asking before because my german...
  15. Nataliaa

I'm looking every doctor of a list of MTHFR practitioner, and their are 50/60, and I go to see their websites or forum, but it's difficult to choose one.. In Europe, we don't have Dr like this, that's why i'm asking here to have opinion of people ;)
  16. Nataliaa

Thank you very much for your answer ! So if I understand, I must download your 2 links. But I can open it.. I'm sorry but my computer do not recognize them.. :/
  17. Nataliaa

Oh do you know Micheal Mcevoy or Shannyn Fowl or Becky Andrews or Judi Epstein ? Thank you ^^
  18. Nataliaa

Hello everybody, sorry for my poor English but I m french.. and I don't speak very well English ^^ I have health problems since 3 years which imped me to work, do sport or have a normal 30 years old life.. I have discovered recently that I have borreliosis and some 10 virus too. I'm actually...