• Welcome to Phoenix Rising!

Created in 2008, Phoenix Rising is the largest and oldest forum dedicated to furthering the understanding of, and finding treatments for, complex chronic illnesses such as chronic fatigue syndrome (ME/CFS), fibromyalgia, long COVID, postural orthostatic tachycardia syndrome (POTS), mast cell activation syndrome (MCAS), and allied diseases.

To become a member, simply click the Register button at the top right.

Search results

1. G

My Experience With Dr. Kaufman at the Open Medicine Institute

I read that now regular gastroenterologist can order a SIBO test so it is covered by your medical insurance
  2. G

My recovery story

If I were you I would see a cavitation expert first and get a cavitat or call DAMS for insight . Standard medicine you would got a bone scan with contrast, the contrast helps determine where the infection is . For my dental cavitation's I saw an expert cavitation dentist , then my alternative...
  3. G

Starting BEG nasal spray

From my understanding is that mold exposure may cause an serious infection in sinuses. I read that mold , mycotoxin. or sick building illness will never ever be completely cured unless this infection is addressed. MARCoNS (Multiple Antibiotic Resistant Coagulase Negative Staphylococci) is an...
  4. G

My recovery story

Ian, Wow, that is so amazing that you created the emitter unit, you're a genius how wonderful ! How do I get one of those? I wish you lived close by I would run over to your house! I live in Portland on the west coast, so if you happened to be close by let me know. I was thinking about the...
  5. G

My recovery story

CAW I believe this might be what you have been searching for, a list online of master frequenicies http://www.chelseassanctuary.com/Master-Frequency-List.html
  6. G

My recovery story

. I am trying to find someone who has an operation manual for his Resonance rife machine. I have a booklet of frequencies, but am electronically challenged & don't want to damage myself or the machine. I assume you've scoured EBay I think I might have a lead for you this place is most...
  7. G

My recovery story

xrayspex, I believe the doctors must adhere to standard of care requirement if not they get dragged through the mud. Great doctor have lost their license that way they usually ones that become pioneers!. I have wondered about this. I'm a fan of Joel Wallach author of : Dead Doctors Don't Lie...
  8. G

My recovery story

9. G

My recovery story

Caw, This is interesting, I was tested seven times for Lyme, I believe three of those tests were done by LLMD (Lyme Literate MD). I tested negative for Lyme , but one band that positive but the ones for Lyme were not The doctor did know about that other band so l researched it and the...
  10. G

My recovery story

I haven't posted anything on here for awhile. I thought I would give a brief update I was really sick for a very long time. And I slowly started to get better after I had dental cavitatIon surgery, but for some reason I could not get to 100%. I decided I could no longer wait for dental implants...
  11. G

My recovery story

The Munro Hall clinic in Bedfordshire in England, Dr. Graeme is the supposed to be one of the few top dental cavitations experts, in the world. I'm going to assume that all of the dentist there are educated on cavitations surgeries, but I would see Dr. Graeme.
  12. G

My recovery story

Wow! I guess back to the drawing board. You know I was diagnosed by a TAI CHI master that I had a hidden infection in jaw, that was because all the CAT scans and the MRI's had all failed in locating the source of my infection !
  13. G

My recovery story

I read your story, Wayne, and it sounds like an all to familiar crazy roller coaster ride! The saddest and shocking part about our stories is that the medical doctors have no idea about the devastating health effects, from a jaw bone infections! I was utterly shocked that the majority of...
  14. G

My post was never addressed to you in fact I believe it was an oversight.
  15. G

My recovery story

Thanks, Wayne. I'm happy to be here and to contribute. Hope this information may help others. Here is what good friend that has gone through cavitation process wrote to me . The way to locate a cavitation is not just having one test.The ideal and most accurate way to check for cavitation is...
  16. G

oops thought I was responding to someone else
  17. G

My recovery story

I've enjoyed reading your story Ian, it sure throws a spotlight on dental cavitation's and how deadly they can be. My story was unbelievable journey. I suddenly became ill with a brain fog, fatigue , nausea, wheezing, heart palpitation, shortness of breath, light and sound sensitivity...