• Welcome to Phoenix Rising!

Created in 2008, Phoenix Rising is the largest and oldest forum dedicated to furthering the understanding of, and finding treatments for, complex chronic illnesses such as chronic fatigue syndrome (ME/CFS), fibromyalgia, long COVID, postural orthostatic tachycardia syndrome (POTS), mast cell activation syndrome (MCAS), and allied diseases.

To become a member, simply click the Register button at the top right.

Search results

1. C

Got 23andme results

Thanks for your input, Critterina. I tried your tip to browse the raw data for that rs#. This was the message: "No SNPs matching 'rs1979277' found in the data from your chip." There were several missing results in my geneticgenie report and thus are not in my 23andme raw data. MTRR H595Y, MTRR...
  2. C

Got 23andme results

Thanks to both of you. I haven't done well with methylcobalamin at all, maybe because of the COMT. I have been researching quite a bit, but I guess I will just have to experiment. I have seen Freddd's plan. Looks like something to consider. Before I address the MTHFR, MTRR, COMT, apparently...
  3. C

Got 23andme results

I ran my 23andme results through the geneticgenie website to get my methylation and detox profile. I then used the information at knowyourgenetics.com to get a yasko report. I guess I didn't realize that all of the SNP's weren't covered in 23andme that are asked for there. I hope this...