• Welcome to Phoenix Rising!

Created in 2008, Phoenix Rising is the largest and oldest forum dedicated to furthering the understanding of and finding treatments for complex chronic illnesses such as chronic fatigue syndrome (ME/CFS), fibromyalgia (FM), long COVID, postural orthostatic tachycardia syndrome (POTS), mast cell activation syndrome (MCAS), and allied diseases.

To become a member, simply click the Register button at the top right.

Search results

1. B

INCREASED HEART RATE, DIZZINES, LIGHTHEADEDNESS, WEAKNESS AND LOSS OF BALANCE AFTER 1 HOUR NAPS

In my case its diffentantly not anxiety.I do have stress but, I deal with it very well I think. When I was diagnosed with automic dysfunction.I went to my cardio. doctor and explained to her all the problems I was having which are basically the same type things I am currently having just a...
  2. B

Please Someone Help Me!

o srry I changed it.LOL These are the tests over the past 8mths they have tested me for. ECHO done-had an abnormal spot come back which then, they did a TEE and explained to me that everything seemed normal except one spot was on the back side of my heart but, never explained fully what it was...
  3. B

Please Someone Help Me!

I actually have had a tilt table done but, when it was done my heart rate would not get up high like it usually is and also my blood pressure did drop when it was tilted but, they said that wasnt POTS.I have a friend who has had it for several years and me and her symptoms are so much alike its...
  4. B

Please Someone Help Me!

I am currently 24yrs. old with a ton of symptoms. Can someone please help me. I was diagnosed with autonomic dysfunction back last year but, my symptoms are still here and as of a few months ago I started swelling in my feet almost to where I would have pitting edema. I am not a diabetic and am...
  5. B

INCREASED HEART RATE, DIZZINES, LIGHTHEADEDNESS, WEAKNESS AND LOSS OF BALANCE AFTER 1 HOUR NAPS

Hey Lauluce, My name is Bethany and I am from way down here in south Georgia. I have had autonomic dysfunction for about a yr now and currently have tons of symtoms, that no doctor can figure out why. One of my symptoms is waking up to rapid heartbeats after a nap,usually pounding out my chest...