• Welcome to Phoenix Rising!

Created in 2008, Phoenix Rising is the largest and oldest forum dedicated to furthering the understanding of, and finding treatments for, complex chronic illnesses such as chronic fatigue syndrome (ME/CFS), fibromyalgia, long COVID, postural orthostatic tachycardia syndrome (POTS), mast cell activation syndrome (MCAS), and allied diseases.

To become a member, simply click the Register button at the top right.

Search results

1. iguana

Comment by 'iguana' in 'My ME, Part V - What I Take Now, How it Helps, and General ME Advice'

I like your positivity! Thanks for sharing.
  2. iguana

protocol for treating candida with nystatin?

Hi sushi, Thank you for responding. I have a few questions for you. Did you take the caprylic acid etc at the same time as the nystatin, or after? I've read that I should continue with nystatin for at least three months. It seems to be working as my baseline CFS symptoms are exacerbated. I'm...
  3. iguana

Thank you for your response ebethc. I will look into the products you recommended.
  4. iguana

Hello everyone, This is my first post. It is very exciting to think that I might finally have found a source of knowledge with regards to my cfs and candida/ treatment protocols. I suppose I'll jump right in. I convinced my Nurse Practitioner to prescribe Nystatin for what I consider a long...