• Welcome to Phoenix Rising!

Created in 2008, Phoenix Rising is the largest and oldest forum dedicated to furthering the understanding of, and finding treatments for, complex chronic illnesses such as chronic fatigue syndrome (ME/CFS), fibromyalgia, long COVID, postural orthostatic tachycardia syndrome (POTS), mast cell activation syndrome (MCAS), and allied diseases.

To become a member, simply click the Register button at the top right.

Search results

1. C

Did NSAIDS start this....

Unfortunately ibuprofen and acetaminophen do nothing for me. But I guess we're not all suffering from exactly the same symptoms - and there are probably diff viruses/causes behind what we lump together as CFS. At least my title correlation and stomach biopsy results for cocksackie give me some...
  2. C

Here's another question. Do you think the head fog is caused by sinus infection by the coxsackie virus. I had a CT of my sinuses recently and they showed inflammation. I'm pretty sure it's not allergy as loratidije does nothing to me and antibiotics do not seem to make me any better - so I'm...
  3. C

Sukhi - let's just stick to standard NSAIDs like naproxen, ibuprofen and prednisone - can't speak for the others. As for acetaminophen it's pretty harmless at low doses that your typical person would take for flu like illness - and I'm not talking about long term use. My point was that too many...
  4. C

So hears my story. I first noticed a tightness in my chest. Went to docs got xray and bloodwork, everything looked normal. He prescribed me Naproxen for 12 weeks as he thought it was just chest inflammation. After about 11 days of Naproxen i noticed a bloating in my stomach - lasted about 3...