• Welcome to Phoenix Rising!

Created in 2008, Phoenix Rising is the largest and oldest forum dedicated to furthering the understanding of and finding treatments for complex chronic illnesses such as chronic fatigue syndrome (ME/CFS), fibromyalgia (FM), long COVID, postural orthostatic tachycardia syndrome (POTS), mast cell activation syndrome (MCAS), and allied diseases.

To become a member, simply click the Register button at the top right.

Search results

1. K

Tips for Finding Reliable Prescription-Free Online Pharmacies

Finally a site that has those kind of controlled meds. the rest of the ones recommended don't have that. I'll order their benzos and report back. I agree with the others that this thread should be a sticky?
  2. K

I think this is the best site out there the prices are the lowest I've seen and they have credit card. http://canadian-pharma.com/
  3. K

I tried them out and ordered from them a couple weeks ago after seeing this thread and got all my medicine just fine.
  4. K

Borrelia

azithromycin really isn't the best for that I think?
  5. K

New doctor, finally on meds

I've had to change doctors way too many times :(
  6. K

My Most Effective Treatments

I'm glad you did this im gonna do research on your regimen
  7. K

My possible Valcyte miracle!

I want apart of this club :)
  8. K

my famvir trial

wow didn't know famvir did that. Since im on my way to diabetes Im glad I been taking it.
  9. K

Isentress

Anyone else know?
  10. K

Equilibrant

Any updates?
  11. K

artemisia for HHV-6

those generics are probably from india though so maybe its expensive to make also.
  12. K

famvir stronger then valtrex??

Definitely go with famvir. I been buying it here without a prescription Trustworthypills.com if you want a good place
  13. K

Valcyte (plus) Update

Keep us updated I'm curious thanks.