• Welcome to Phoenix Rising!

Created in 2008, Phoenix Rising is the largest and oldest forum dedicated to furthering the understanding of and finding treatments for complex chronic illnesses such as chronic fatigue syndrome (ME/CFS), fibromyalgia (FM), long COVID, postural orthostatic tachycardia syndrome (POTS), mast cell activation syndrome (MCAS), and allied diseases.

To become a member, simply click the Register button at the top right.

Search results

1. Olena

Any updates on injectible gcmaf?

https://healingoracle.ch/ There are injections here. The main inconvenience is slow mail with quarantine conditions.
  2. Olena

Where to purchase GcMAF

I bay from https://healingoracle.ch/ :):):)
  3. Olena

Documentary: Undercover in German Lyme Clinics

I agree that the politicians of Russia are doing terrible things. But I hope that science is free from politics. In Russia, they have always produced medicines from donor blood, this is allowed. I think they fully applied First Immune technology. Dear @Sushi I personally do not need a...
  4. Olena

After the First Immune conferences, which took place in Moscow, they opened production. Dr. KDM informed me at last visit in July 2018 that it is possible to purchase a good GcMaf in Moscow, better than Japanese. But he refused to give the name of the seller. I am very upset ( KDM knows...
  5. Olena

At the beginning of the disease (2013), I took alpha globulin. This is a very short improvement, only for the period of injections. An autoimmune reaction is also possible. I have been taking Gcmaf for 4 years (2014-2018), now it's colostrum from Japan. I'm very much disappointed that KDM...
  6. Olena

I only got SIBO, and that's not enough. I do not have autoimmune dysfunction and my disease started after a holiday in the Seychelles. Perhaps, the infection is very exotic and seronegative. Proved only Lyme (Arminlabs), but there are many symptoms of brucellosis and worms. In such cases...
  7. Olena

Now KDM does not treat antibiotics, but calls the diagnosis " postlyme". I visited Himmunitas in 2016 -2018, but I was always prescribed treatment only for the intestines. I do not benefit from the treatment. This is the inaction of a doctor, my condition worsened without treatment.
  8. Olena

Comment by 'Olena' in 'Juvederm Voluma injury'

Lyme?
  9. Olena

Where to buy GcMAF (KDM’s patient)?

I'm a KDM patient, but I'm buying a Japanese GcMaf. Real English First GcMaf is not available.
  10. Olena

Comparative analysis GcMaf

I took the highest dose GcMaf of Japanese Saisei Mirai from 1.10.2014 to 1.05.2015 and then lowered the dose. Here is my analysis of immune cells during the intake of the highest dose of Saisei Mirai. Here everyone can see that my blood does not react so well to drugs from Japan.
  11. Olena

I started taking GcMaf from the First Immune in May 2014 and finished in September 2014. I have a dose of 40 ng, then I have 100 ng, then 150 ng, and I did not have enough money. So I decided to use the Japanese GcMaf at the highest dose. Here I apply my blood tests and the number of blood...
  12. Olena

Hello everybody! I apply my tests after taking the GcMaf First Immune and Saisey GcMaf. My diagnosis: Lyme boreilliosis and co-infection. I fell ill in 2013. I attach the immunoassay of 2014 before the reception of Gcmaf. I indicated the translation of the names. as can be seen, I have very...
  13. Olena

SIBO / Dysbiosis herbal treatment

I have the confirmation of Arminlabs Lyme Elispot (low) and many symptoms of brucellosis (there is no confirmation on the analysis Red labs). But KDM does not risk giving me antibiotics, because strong immunodeficiency in macrophages and nk cells, and high candida(. The stool analysis showed...
  14. Olena

SIBO / Dysbiosis herbal treatment

I also accept this protocol, but for now I feel good. The poorest ingredient is Capristatin. I plan to remove it. Usually I tell KDM what I want to cancel, and he agrees.
  15. Olena

I was cured with GCMAF

I use Saisei, unfortunately, I did not find an alternative, I need a drug from the blood, class GcMaf.
  16. Olena

I was cured with GCMAF

Yes, it helps a lot, even a weak enteral colostrum. I have very low macrophages and nk cells, I can not live without. I also use herbs for Lime and the Rife generator.
  17. Olena

Kenny De Meirleir treatment

I also do injections of gammanorm, although I have very low cytokines, CD57 = 26, and this is already higher than before, the lower the number of nk cells, TNk cells and macrophages. I think this is the general concept of treatment with mesalazine, (which I do not accept) But I always take GcMaf.
  18. Olena

I am undergoing ozone therapy

https://bt.rozetka.com.ua/6469576/p6469576/?dsl=ok&id=6469576&gclid=CjwKCAiApo3SBRA4EiwAty8i-r-gKc6Cfe8-AEBt3_hJ7vHY_4cp5-oxS8AZas17vLTKJHP7BErgeRoClwYQAvD_BwE Price 30 $ I have very strange burning sensations in the intestines after ozonated water, so I rarely drink this water , but it's very...
  19. Olena

I was cured with GCMAF

I've been taking GcMaf Colostrum Saisei for several years now. Colostrum is now available due to inaccessibility of other options. Colostrum from Saisei Mirai Clinics - it poor quality. My phagocytosis is below normal (a fresh test by Dr. KDM)
  20. Olena

Kenny De Meirleir treatment

I am a patient of KDM for 1.5 years and I have positive LYME. I do not get antibiotics from him, but only herbs. I myself insisted on this, because I developed immunodeficiency, and I can not stand antibiotics. Analyzes can not find my co-infections (suspect brucellosis, rickettsia...
  21. Olena

I am undergoing ozone therapy

I use a household ozonizer for all vegetables before preparing the salad. It is also suitable for the production of ozonated water. Ozone is good for my illnesses. I can not use oxygen because of brucellosis
  22. Olena

high red blood count

My hemoglobin is high, also with my husband. It can not be a coincidence or a bad dream. This is clearly an infection.
  23. Olena

Opinions on de Meirlier

I am a patient of Dr. KDM and I have not been helped by antibiotics for problems with the intestines. The analysis showed a deviation in my Zonulin and mucus, but there is no genetic intolerance to the products. Nevertheless, I can not tolerate gluten, sugar, fruit, dairy products for the last 4...
  24. Olena

Where to purchase GcMAF

I would like to buy GcMaf injection. What advice can there be? have ideas where to buy the first generation?
  25. Olena

Glycoprotein cream results

I had fantastic results after injections Gcmaf. But I bought now a Glycoprotein cream for myself and noted that there is no result at all ((( I have strong bradykinesia, and if I do not take it, it increases for several days almost to paralysis. I tried to make a replacement for the cream and...
  26. Olena

Where to purchase GcMAF

I almost do not have side effects from the GcMaf. Only candida growth ( I have neurolepsy, 17 years of depression of sensitivity of a skin and absence of temperature. After the bite of the midges, I got Lyme and co-infections аlready 4 years. Sushi, thanks for helping with the selection of the...
  27. Olena

Where to purchase GcMAF

I have been taking colostrum for 2 years, sometimes I do injections with GcMaf Japan. The colostrum is softer and weak. Usually I'll split the capsule in half and take it on Tuesday and Saturday. It turns out 1 capsule per week. I still can not reduce the dose: I have bradykinesia, and GcMaf...
  28. Olena

Where to purchase GcMAF

Yes I see http://gcmaf.la/en/component/hikashop/product/listing Shipping & storage We ship to Latin American countries only - no exceptions! Stability test results, May 2016 These results demonstrate that, stored for 3 weeks @ 37°C, the protein lost < 1% of its molecular weight. Gel...
  29. Olena

MAFactive cream.

I bought a cream from the UK in January. My daughter no longer has a shoulder pain after application.
  30. Olena

Where to purchase GcMAF

What is Cytonic transport protein supplement drops ? http://www.cytoinnovations.com/index.php?route=product/product&product_id=98