• Welcome to Phoenix Rising!

Created in 2008, Phoenix Rising is the largest and oldest forum dedicated to furthering the understanding of, and finding treatments for, complex chronic illnesses such as chronic fatigue syndrome (ME/CFS), fibromyalgia, long COVID, postural orthostatic tachycardia syndrome (POTS), mast cell activation syndrome (MCAS), and allied diseases.

To become a member, simply click the Register button at the top right.

Search results

1. B

Has vitamin K-2 (mk-4 or mk7) helped you ?

Actually took it whilst supplementing with the fat soluble vitamins and minerals, now think cheekbones are thicker and wider, which my face can't take. Hoping it will be reversed if I stop.
  2. B

I've not had my D level checked and didn't think to supplement with it whilst taking the mk4. I was taking mk4 to see if it would raise my testosterone as a study conducted on rats suggested, but after reading that woman's comment I'm scared that I could have made my facial bones thinner.
  3. B

I read this post from another forum which scared me... " believe MK-7 caused my bones to shrink dramatically because I was low in Vitamin D and not supplementing. So the notion that it would cause them to fill out when taken in balance makes sense. It’s crazy scary to me to see my bones shrink...
  4. B

I've been taking 15mg of mk4 daily, without any Vitamin D supplementation. Does anyone know if this would have a negative effect?